• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help!

christina8

Checking out the neighborhood
Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a Meyer’s Parrot in the near future, and am looking for a breeder. Preferably in the NJ/NYC/PA area, as that’s where I live. I purchased my beloved bird who passed away recently decades ago from a breeder who no longer sells. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
:bump7:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I am not aware of any meyer's breeders. There's a local breeder here called Silvernite Aviary. Silverniteaviary.com. (in Pennsylvania) The owner may be able to direct you to someone who does. I don't believe he does. Also, have you checked any local rescues? There may be some to adopt.

MC_Hahn's

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Marie C.
Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a Meyer’s Parrot in the near future, and am looking for a breeder. Preferably in the NJ/NYC/PA area, as that’s where I live. I purchased my beloved bird who passed away recently decades ago from a breeder who no longer sells. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!
Home - Hand Fed Pet Green Cheek Conure Parrots for Sale Mississippi - Rainbow Parrots Rainbow Parrots also has a YouTube channel, as the breeder videos her Meyer's and conure babies growing up. She hasn't had Meyer's in a year or so, but she is expecting some soon. She's an excellent breeder who clearly loves her birds, and she also is willing to ship. Facebook account: Rainbow Parrots Aviary Youtube channel: Rita Garris
I'm considering a Meyer's as well, in the future. Beware of scam sites! Here are several listed that are verified scams: You searched for parrot - Petscams.com
I hope that this helps! Meyer's are adorable :)