• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help with finding good food in Europe

Muny

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Mario
Hello, I'm in desperate need of help, I'm getting a cockatiel in few weeks (little Chihiro ) and I want to give her the best home possible, that includes the best food for her health. But i ran into a big problem, I have been over all pet stores in my country, and none have any pallets, literally found 1 pallet product through all of them, and that was for x-large birbs. I was looking into ordering harrisons fine pallets, but Europe sellers dont ship to my country (i tried e-bay and some stand alone sites) and if i order from USA I will have to pay more then double for shipping alone. Can anyone point me to a site/store in Europe that would ship to Croatia, I would be grateful and I'm sure Chihiro will be too

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue :)

Have you looked on Miscota?

@dollfish - any ideas?

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Amazon UK ships to Croatia minimum shiping is 70 Croation Kuna might be worth checking them out.

dollfish

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zeynep Dollfish
I love Chihiro's name! Have you looked at parrots-paradise.net ? It is a Bulgarian website and I find the prices quite reasonable. They carry all the major brands.