• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

HELP URGENT RAINBOW LORIKEET

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I live in NSW, again thank you for all the help
Ok I may not have a list for NSW cage sellers but I do have a crazy bird friend there so I’ll ask her later today where she recommends for cages.
For now, here’s a list our members have all added to for Aussie stores that sell bird stuff.

Edit: forgot to add the link. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ali

prince_lor

Moving in
Hi everyone ! I have an update ! I've moved my bird into the apartment, im changing his diet once i finished the trill and as much as i'd love to get him a new cage now, the soonest i can do it is around august as i don't have the money currently. Thankfully no one has told on me for the bird haha, if you have any other suggestions please tell me! Thank you all so much

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
That is an excellent update! I hope having him with you makes things a bit less stressful for you :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Thankfully no one has told on me for the bird haha, if you have any other suggestions please tell me!
If you are not supposed to have pets, or are worried about noise complaints (neighbours ratting you out), go and make friends with them. Get on good terms with the people who live in the apartments next to, above, below and in front of you. You could even bake some cookies or muffins to sweeten them a little ;)
August is not too far away, now that you are together he can be out more and use the cage as a sleep cage until you manage to get a larger one :)