• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bbybleu

Moving in
Real Name
Tanya
HELP (Update): bleu (my older budgie I’ve had for a year now) is obsessed with the new young bird I bought. They are both males although I’m not sure the young one is 100% a male. The new young one does not like bleu because bleu is bothering him. Bleu keeps putting his foot on him and giving him kisses and taps on the beak...bleu is still being very aggressive towards me which is NOT like him. People have told me to give them time but I’m hoping that bleu doenst become aggressive like this forever. Bleu can also talk and says over 20 phrases and I’m hoping he won’t loose that either. Please HELP. I think I will return my new budgie and I won’t buy another one. Bleu is better off alone. He is always happy and chirping . I don’t think any other budgies like him because he is so energetic.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Bbybleu

Moving in
Real Name
Tanya
He is but the new bird is not. The new bird keeps attacking him. I’ve decided on giving the new bird to my cousin who wants him. For a few hours I took bleu upstairs (separated) from the new bird to see if he was okay with it and he is. He has been talking to me, chirping, head bobbing, etc, like himself. :)