• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help regarding my new gcc baby...

Fahim

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Saadman Bin Ibrahim
So im going to get a gcc this week after it's fully weaned... I asked for some photos and the breeder sent them, to me it looks like the bird has splayed legs... can you guys please check that does his legs look splayed or not, or does he have any sort of issues with his legs? Thanks

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
It can be hard to say just from photographs. When you see the bird in person you would know if they do or don´t have spraddle leg.
@Mockinbirdiva @webchirp

CrazyKozmo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
I think his legs look normal but, as Zara said, you need to see the bird in person.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Certain photos look so but you wouldn’t know for certain until he is climbing around. I don’t think it will be something that hinders him if so as it may only be slight. He or she is super cute though. I wouldn’t pass on purchasing for the wider stance on some photos. First vet visit with an avian vet should clear up questions. Congrats!

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Congratulations on your baby!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
The legs look normal in all but the last photo.... could be an awkward position on an open hand but if that were the only photo shared I'd be very concerned. Are these all the same bird or is the second and the last photo the same bird?