• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help me, please, with my feather plucker, self mutilator, scared, and aggressive CH Conure

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He really is beautiful. With cockatiels they suggest brewers yeast to help with the stress of molting. I imagine it would work with any bird. Or maybe try something like Herb Salad with him?
He gets Pretty Plume tea at the moment and bathing or misting opportunities daily! :)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I'm glad you've got those on hand and, despite a little surliness, he seems to take it well. :bighug:

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh! Poor baby! Yesterday only I was thinking about Opie, I was about to ask you hows he doing.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh, he's still pouting. I had to swap out collars yesterday, and so he has taken his pouting to a professional level now :facepalm:

He did let me (sort of) scratch his head yesterday, though. That was a first! He'll settle down, but will probably have to be in a collar for about 10 days.

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
I think he looks dashing in his collar, He may not like it but I think its cute but not the reason for it. He melts my heart every time I see him and how far he has come with your great care and patience. Keep up the great work even if he gives you the stink eye for a few days. :heart::heart: