• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Spnfox

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kathy
Hello everyone, its nice to find a forum that is still active that is strictly dedicated to our feathered babies.

To start things off, My name is Kathy. I am 25 years old. I've been around animals and birds my whole life. I loved them so much as I grew up that I took up working at an exotic private zoo.

My home is full of animals, dog,reptiles birds , and I even own a license to own a Fennec fox. ( haven't gotten that yet due to not having the space for it just yet )

Currently my Feather babies are as follows:

Sora - my 2 year old Blue Quaker, he talks up a storm and his favorite thing to mimic is "hello sora!"

Raven - he/she is my 7 month old Gray Indian Ring neck. this one i hand fed since it was roughly 5 months of age. Raven preferred to eat their formula from a bowl vs me feeding it through a syringe. Raven is a bit skittish and although he/she doesn't bite at all, he/she prefers to be on a perch or sitting on your shoulder then being pet.

Frost - Frost is my white faced silver cockatiel, I got him when he was about 2 months of age. He was the ugly duckling and i fell in love with his personality. He is my start child. he is about 3 years of age now and talks as if hes one of the big birds. His favorite phrases are "pretty bird" "pew pew pew" and he laughs and coughs like me ( i was sick a lot lol ) he also makes other random noises and sings a few final fantasy game songs. :)

Jester - my newest addition. I recently got him a couple of days ago . Hes a black masked green/yellow ( im not that great with morphs ) love bird. and hes so full of life and spunk. I am so excited to see all of his feathers come in. hes a little over 5 weeks i believe. This is the first love bird i raise so this is a new challenge for me, I'm used to bigger birds. But he is already such a love.

I look forward to begin here and asking questions and learning more and more about these amazing birds and your stories :)

feel free to inbox me if you have any questions. :)

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:welcome:
Would love to see pictures of your fids sometime....

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Hello Kathy, and welcome to the Avenue! It sounds like you have a lovely flock, and we would love to see some pictures of them! :)

Is that Jester in your avatar picture? He is adorable! :heart: I have a Jester too! :p

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Hello Welcome to the Avenue

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Welcome! Share some pictures with us :)

Spnfox

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kathy
Hello Kathy, and welcome to the Avenue! It sounds like you have a lovely flock, and we would love to see some pictures of them! :)

Is that Jester in your avatar picture? He is adorable! :heart: I have a Jester too! :p

Hello!! and thank you for the warm welcome :) yes that is cheeky little Jester in my profile picture. :) when i get a chance ill post some pics of my feather children :)

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Welcome to AA! I hope you enjoy the forum.
Your flock is stunning! :xflove:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:welave:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to AA.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:welcomesign: And your birds are gorgeous!

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:hello1: And :welcome2:
Your flock is beautiful. Sounds like you have a busy home. I'm looking forward to learning more about you and all your animals :greet14:

jen2016

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
:welave:

And what beautiful birdies!