• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello...hello?? Lol...do I...

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Should I talk into the birds ear and listen through his mouth???lol...
He will literally fly and land on phone if it's in your hand. Talk about obssessiveness. Got to work on breaking this habit.
IMG_20200301_123938_1.jpg IMG_20200301_123938.jpg IMG_20200301_123902.jpg

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Your lucky all he does is land on it. Dobby eats the soft squishy buttons so we set them all upside down if near where he can reach. He also loves the top of the nice warm TV as a perch and snooze spot with predictable results:wtf:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Your lucky all he does is land on it. Dobby eats the soft squishy buttons so we set them all upside down if near where he can reach. He also loves the top of the nice warm TV as a perch and snooze spot with predictable results:wtf:
Oh he does more than land on phone, he pushes, or bites buttons. One time I heard " I'm sorry, that number is not recognize d." Lol..that just made him madder.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Good luck! :goodluck:
If you ever sucees you will be this forums God. (Yes, we know it's impossible.. :p )
Weeeeelllll, it is impossible! But, I got him to stop flying to phone on its stand.....viola!!
a stuffed owl next to phone. He flew up next to it seen it and flew back to perch to stare at the mean looking stuffed fake owl. Lol....
But if I have phone I have to go into a room and shut door, darn bird tries to kill the phone when I'm on it.....
IMG_20190525_213710.jpg

Snowghost

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
oh wow now that's a funny story. That is a scary looking owl!