• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello From Wyoming!

Brightwing

Checking out the neighborhood
Hello! I am a new member to this forum, and I am from Wyoming. My fiance and I got our first bird about a month ago; a young female whiteface lutino cockatiel we named Meco (Pronounced mee ko; it is short for Main Engine Cut Off, a term used in space launces)
I am happy that I found this forum, because the Facebook groups are very toxic and not fun to be a part of anymore. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to getting to know all of you and your feathered friends.

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you on the Avenue. :welcometrain:

Meco looks adorable! I can’t wait to see more photos of her.

Cat G

Meeting neighbors
Hello! I am a new member to this forum, and I am from Wyoming. My fiance and I got our first bird about a month ago; a young female whiteface lutino cockatiel we named Meco (Pronounced mee ko; it is short for Main Engine Cut Off, a term used in space launces)
I am happy that I found this forum, because the Facebook groups are very toxic and not fun to be a part of anymore. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to getting to know all of you and your feathered friends.
This group is awesome and very supportive and not judgmental at all in my experience! It's like everyone just wants everyone and their birds (and other pets, which is also awesome) to be healthy and happy! It's amazing what people on FB find to argue about.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Welcome to the Avenue :hiya:

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Welcome! I LOVE that little cockatiel! Beautiful white feathers.