• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello from Charlie & Maximus

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Awww thank you! I grew mini pumpkins this summer and after harvesting about 10 the caterpillars attacked the plants and that was it. inspired by a new member @Destiny and her awesome parakeet aviary I’m in the process of adding greenery to the flying room.

View attachment 350341
You grew pumpkins! Awesome. Not surprised at all that you have inspired others to create an aviary.

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
No she inspired me! She has trees growing inside hers. :D
I wish I land enough land for a pumpkin patch! Instead I buy every mini pumpkin I can find during the season. Two years ago a kid came up to my cart with so many mini pumpkins in it and asked, "Lady How many kids do you have?!"

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I am doing fairly well. The birds are doing well. Andre was doing a bit of strutting last week but seems be over that. It only lasted for about 3 days so not too bad. Russell is his usual Boogertoo self. Sweet but spicy. Cuddly until he's not.

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
I am doing fairly well. The birds are doing well. Andre was doing a bit of strutting last week but seems be over that. It only lasted for about 3 days so not too bad. Russell is his usual Boogertoo self. Sweet but spicy. Cuddly until he's not.
Wonderful to hear of them. The strutting is so hillarious to me.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome back!

cetan

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I havent been on in a while either but my 3 Pi boys are doing fine. Chante, the bronze wing brat will be 9 next month and for the past year he has been actively asking for head scratches, he used to ba a look but dont touch boy. He now says I love baby bird a lot. Nick the Dusky old man is as zen as ever, he still hangs mostly with Stormy but will tolerate Chante who still hates Stormy. And Stormy the blue head is as loud and vocal as ever. And Princess my 13 yr old green cheek laid her first egg a few months ago

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
I havent been on in a while either but my 3 Pi boys are doing fine. Chante, the bronze wing brat will be 9 next month and for the past year he has been actively asking for head scratches, he used to ba a look but dont touch boy. He now says I love baby bird a lot. Nick the Dusky old man is as zen as ever, he still hangs mostly with Stormy but will tolerate Chante who still hates Stormy. And Stormy the blue head is as loud and vocal as ever. And Princess my 13 yr old green cheek laid her first egg a few months ago
The Days of our Birdie Lives at your home! What drama! Happy to "see" you!

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
They are so adorable! :heart:

its good to see you returned, even though we don’t know eachother yet. The more pi’s the better ofcourse :)

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
I dont think we’ve seen them?? We need more pics :)