• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Heart broken

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose one. In time your happy memories of her will sooth you. Sending virtual hugs.

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I'm so very sorry! What a horrible shock.
You did everything. I'm so glad she had you and had your love and comfort. :sadhug2:

It's so very hard to know what happened. Sudden onset pluck and mutilation, is likely internal pain and some sort of issues.... sometimes behavior and stress can lead to pluck..so
Not to defend vets attitude at all, but it's not typical to pluck then pass away. If anyone knew how serious this would be I'd sure hope they would have acted differently!

You are an amazing, and care , and did your utmost by her. Please know that's.

I'm a very limited ability painter, very limited. But if you would like , I offer to try and paint her for you. If you want me to try , you can message me a few close up pictures if her . And I will do my best :heart:
Such a lovely thought

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I am so so very sorry for your loss you did everything in your power to help her try and hold on to the happy times you had with her

NelBird

Meeting neighbors
@Chilibaby I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you did everything you could do in the situation (I know that that is cold comfort though). Be gentle with yourself, you're grieving and are in shock. :sadhug:

Chilibaby

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Hersha eagle-snyder
Thank you. It’s nice to have a place to vent with other people who understand.

Chilibaby

Real Name
Hersha eagle-snyder
I am so so very sorry for your loss you did everything in your power to help her try and hold on to the happy times you had with her
Thank you. I’m trying to get those horrible images out of my head and just look at pictures and videos. She was a fiesty little raptor and I loved her for it.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Thank you. I’m trying to get those horrible images out of my head and just look at pictures and videos. She was a fiesty little raptor and I loved her for it.
It’s so hard to get them images out of your head and it’s still so raw at minute i hope watching videos and pictures help you big hugs :hug4:

Chilibaby

Real Name
Hersha eagle-snyder
Such a lovely thought
That is so thoughtful and sweet. Yes idk bc nothing has changed as far as stressors or changes. Its maybe hormonal someone said but for it to progress so fast.. I’m hoping she didn’t suffer from a lot of pain. I did my best but always think I should have done more. I would love to send you some pictures of my chicken. Thank you so much

Attachments

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
That is so thoughtful and sweet. Yes idk bc nothing has changed as far as stressors or changes. Its maybe hormonal someone said but for it to progress so fast.. I’m hoping she didn’t suffer from a lot of pain. I did my best but always think I should have done more. I would love to send you some pictures of my chicken. Thank you so much
@Pixiebeak

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
So gorgeous could she be outside free flight ?

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
She was beautiful.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. :(

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I just finished from the first you shared of your of your beautiful girl. I felt so moved .

From me to you with Love
( I would love to mail you original, let mods know )
IMG_20230329_175248315.jpg
IMG_20230329_175236383.jpg

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
What a wonderful life you shared!!!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

CrazyKozmo

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
:sorrow:

Chilibaby

Real Name
Hersha eagle-snyder
I just finished from the first you shared of your of your beautiful girl. I felt so moved .

From me to you with Love
( I would love to mail you original, let mods know )
View attachment 426038
View attachment 426039
Oh wow they are beautiful. I would absolutely love that. Thank you so much. You are very talented capturing my lil chicken. Not sure how to contact mod I am new to sites like this. again thank you for the thoughtfulness

Last edited by a moderator:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh wow they are beautiful. I would absolutely love that. Thank you so much. You are very talented capturing my lil chicken.
If you want to message Pixiebeak yourself just click on her name and hit start conversation.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you want to message Pixiebeak yourself just click on her name and hit start conversation.
@Chilibaby now that I think of it I believe you have to have 25 posts to direct message someone. You're at 11 so if you comment on a few posts that should bump you up in no time :)