• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He is here !!!!!!!

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So it has finally happened Lucian is in Canada ...he is just waiting to be picked up and brought to my area of Alberta ...I will get to see him tomorrow cuz I work all day today and by the time I get off work it will be to dark to go and see him ...the great thing is that he hauled well and seems to be settling in well and he is a monster in size and shape ..I was told he was 15.1 hands but the guy who brought him over the boarder says he is well over that maybe 16 hands ...WOOHOOO..love a big boy .... :bliss::bliss:

Lucian.jpg

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
What a beauty he is! I can’t wait to follow your progress with him! Congratulations!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
wow a beauty! congrats!

EagleClem

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Oh he is beautiful! Congratulations! You must be so excited! :)

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
Wow!! What a beautiful horse! I've had my photo taken with alligators in LA, Texas and Florida where I got to kind of lay next to them and play with snakes but I'm terrified of horses. LOL

I believe they are one of the most beautiful animals on earth. He is very beautiful!! I always felt horses were like a step up from dogs. They seem smarter than a dog and live long lives so as to make them wise.

Congratulations and I'm very very happy for you!! I love it hone people share their happiness as it spreads. It's making me so happy!!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He is so handsome. You made an excellent choice and I am very happy for you. Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing more about the beautiful Lucian. How soon will he be home?

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Beautiful!

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
He is so handsome. You made an excellent choice and I am very happy for you. Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing more about the beautiful Lucian. How soon will he be home?
He should be home and settled in about 2 more hours I would think ...Im expecting more pics once they get him in his paddock ...Im so excited I wish I didnt have to work today so I could be there when he gets home ... :bliss::loveshower::bliss:

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
So it has finally happened Lucian is in Canada ...he is just waiting to be picked up and brought to my area of Alberta ...I will get to see him tomorrow cuz I work all day today and by the time I get off work it will be to dark to go and see him ...the great thing is that he hauled well and seems to be settling in well and he is a monster in size and shape ..I was told he was 15.1 hands but the guy who brought him over the boarder says he is well over that maybe 16 hands ...WOOHOOO..love a big boy .... :bliss::bliss:

View attachment 263230
Before I saw the picture I thought you were talking about about a bird and I was VERY co fused on what kind of bird it was. Congrats!

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Oohh so soon! Do you still have a full day of work ahead of you? I hope iT the time passes Quickly so you can go meet him:heart:

EagleClem

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
So excited for you! How old and what is he? Gorgeous boy :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He should be home and settled in about 2 more hours I would think ...Im expecting more pics once they get him in his paddock ...Im so excited I wish I didnt have to work today so I could be there when he gets home ... :bliss::loveshower::bliss:

You need to leave work early!! :)

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
He's FABULOUS! Thank you for saving him...looking forward to pics and progress.

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So excited for you! How old and what is he? Gorgeous boy :)
He is an 8 yr old wild Mustang ...he was captured in Aug of 2016 in Cold Springs Oregon ...he has been in the BLM holding pens since yesterday when he left to come here ...he was slated for possible slaughter if he didnt find a home soon ...I was lucky enough to win the auction on him ... so we have allot of work a head of us but I cant wait to get started ..my friend where he will be living has gentled and trained several Mustangs over the yrs so with her help Im sure he will turn out to be a great horse to ride ...I have been studying and researching for the last month till my head is so full it is bursting with Mustang gentling and with my riding experience its truly a journey Im ready for ...I cant wait to get my hands on him :bliss::loveshower::bliss:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Blessings.....