• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Have you ever

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Walked by your birds cage to see them "enjoying" themself and apologized and tried to unsee it?
Frankie my macaw seems to be "enjoying" himself alot lately and I always seem to walk in the room when he's doing it.
Awkward...:o:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
It’s definitely a shock haha :rofl:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
My daughter 7 came in bird room with me with a bun in hair I didn’t think was cleaning cage and she said look mummy pico likes my hair yes a little bit too much :shake:

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Few days ago, Chirik the budgie started rubbing his feathery butt on my thumb. I had to endure it for 10 seconds:p

birdfloof

Strolling the yard
Walked by your birds cage to see them "enjoying" themself and apologized and tried to unsee it?
Frankie my macaw seems to be "enjoying" himself alot lately and I always seem to walk in the room when he's doing it.
Awkward...:o:
not my bird but somebody else's that was coming in the store got a little too friendly with a perch in his carrier!

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My wife and I had to retire an 80s power ballad playlist that we liked because Leia found it a little bit too exciting and we had to live with loud, persistent Sexy Honking.

Leia was particularly fond of Total Eclipse of the Heart. She has all the taste of a wine mom and I badly want to get a Live Laugh Love sign for her - @Macawnutz one day I'm going to ask you to make her one!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
My wife and I had to retire an 80s power ballad playlist that we liked because Leia found it a little bit too exciting and we had to live with loud, persistent Sexy Honking.

Leia was particularly fond of Total Eclipse of the Heart. She has all the taste of a wine mom and I badly want to get a Live Laugh Love sign for her - @Macawnutz one day I'm going to ask you to make her one!
Anytime you are ready. :D