• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Have you ever seen a budgie like this?

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
‘Spider’ Ball Python
I've seen horibble videos of them. The reptile youtubers I watch both do not support the breeding of spider ball pythons. (I watch Snake Discovery and GoHerping) I hate what people have done to spider ball pythons' genetics. The way that they move beacuse of their neroligical issues is really not good.

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Here's a picture of what they do:
1585916805364.png
It's really sad :(

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
GoHerping is my favorite reptile youtuber, I love how he takes in rescue reptiles.

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
If people can do it they will do it sadly... Happens with all the pet animals, the worst ones to my memory are the Feather Dusters as stated earlier and the ‘Spider’ Ball Python snakes... I don’t like the idea of having a pet thats quality of life is immediately hindered by genetics, especially for the sake of fashion and amusement... :banghead:
I think this should be forbidden completely by bird/animal societies and such animals shouldn't be accepted in shows. Quality of life should be a priority, any mutation leading to animal suffering should not be allowed in shows or to sell. It is the only way to stop crazy breeders to try and obtain those rare and awful breeds..