• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Have a question please dont laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
ONE DAY LOOKING UP YSA I READ THEY EAT CATIS PLANTS , IS THAT TRUE DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF SO IS IT A SPECIAL KIND
I PLACED MY POST HERE JUST TO MAKE SURE IT WAS A SAFE FOOD , FLOWER
IF IN WRONG PLACE PLEASE MOVE

:hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Ill look see if i can find the one i read it on had it but comp problems i lot every thing

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Speaking of computers, I didn't have the time lately to sort all your pictures and separate them from other sources. Do you want me to send them to you with other photos and you can select yours from the collection?

I'll try to find more information on the YSA and this species' behavior in the wild, but it won't be an easy feat.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Speaking of computers, I didn't have the time lately to sort all your pictures and separate them from other sources. Do you want me to send them to you with other photos and you can select yours from the collection?

I'll try to find more information on the YSA and this species' behavior in the wild, but it won't be an easy feat.
no rush hun on pic my comp is only 1/2 fied ,,lol if you have them i cant lose them again

did you see its the flower ..lol he eats

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
yes nd i realy dont understand why there isnt more here they are so plasid and mango loves sticking like glue to me ..lol
I don't know, Doll, but what Voren and others are saying is that the YSA is probably the best Amazon species overall along with the Mealies. The only reason they are rare is because they are extremely endangered, and were never well established north of Venezuela. It's just a question of breeder numbers. However, in that country there are a lot of pets, and parrot aficionados seem to love them. Their companion qualities are undisputed among Amazon lovers who are deeply knowledgeable with the family, so there's no questioning the YSA allure. :cool3:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I don't know, Doll, but what Voren and others are saying is that the YSA is probably the best Amazon species overall along with the Mealies. The only reason they are rare is because they are extremely endangered, and were never well established north of Venezuela. It's just a question of breeder numbers. However, in that country there are a lot of pets, and parrot aficionados seem to love them. Their companion qualities are undisputed among Amazon lovers who are deeply knowledgeable with the family, so there's no questioning the YSA allure. :cool3:

i keep saying hes the best ,,lol i cant explan him its unbeleaveable how he is but let me tell you hes not afraid of a thing like a gient and a •••••cat
i realy got lucky when i emailed to see if i could have him and was told if inwanted him he was mine
but there is no way •••• ever go back for breeding not even when im dead i couldnt give him back to that life again

Status
Not open for further replies.