• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Harley is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am so happy he is home safe and sound. What a cutie.:)

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
I think that's so sweet how he's being extra cuddly with you after the ordeal. Shows how much he loves you :heart:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Makes my heart SO HAPPY to see him home! Thanks for the pics Kathy, he sure is a cutie :heart:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG!!! LOVE the pictures :heart::heart::heart: I am so happy that he's home :cheer::starshower:
I still wake up everyday and check here, just to make sure it was real :hehe:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I am so happy that Harley made his way home. I had been keeping up with him being stuck in that tree and not being able to get him down. Give him a kiss and a scritch from me ok?

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Kathie how are you doing hun . Hope alls well now you have had a few day to calm down

i know what you went through will be with you a life time , i havent got over mine and it was nothing

like what you went through , as i had people with kids that would have climbed your trees to get mango

as they grew up climbing had no fear of hights and i wasnt ever alone like you

just the thought of not getting mango back was enough

my hearts been with you all through this , just want to know your ok now

hugsssssssssssss doll mango

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Just so happy he's home. NO MORE ROAD TRIPS, HARLEY!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
he such a darling sweetheart..love the pics..so glad he is home!!!!!!!!

crzybrdldy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Patty
OK Harley are you happy now that you have worried the life out of your momma?

So glad he is home. I am extremely happy that the person that found him was a good person.

He doesn't look any worse for the wear. :dance4: woo woo :dancing:

emilybsharp

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Emily
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM SO HAPPY HE IS HOME!!! :hug8::dance4::dance4::heart: That is so wonderful!!
Thanks for sharing his pics with us! He looks so happy and adorably sweet! muah muah muah muah

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
OMG...............He is home!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you Kathy and Harley, too!! He is home with Mommy!!!! Never underestimate the power of prayer.............................:hug8::hug8: cher

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
I know this is belated but I AM SO GLAD HARLEY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
:yah: I'm sooo happy that Harley is home... :hug8: :D :D :D :D :hug8:

pst003

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Patricia
YAY!!! You must be so relieved! I am so glad for you that your baby is home! :cheer::yahoo::starshower::bounce7:

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
harley you are too adorable for words!!!!

Harley's Mom

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Kathy
Yes I am very relieved and I know it was all possible only because so many people were connected and praying and thinking positive thoughts for him.

He acts like he was always here and not lost. His being missing for so mAny days without contact with him was really draining me emotionally.
I was trying to stay hopeful of getting him back but at the same time reality was hitting me that if he had in fact not found a human to help him he was raising the chances that he may not survive.

It was so hot for several days that I was close to heat exhaustion.

I am still praying but now the purpose is to say thank you that he was returned to me.

I remember when Emma was missing I followed that thread scared for saemna that she might not get her back.
There are so many obstacles for a pet parrot to overcome when they are lost. I learned a lot from emma's lost thread and believe because of that I knew what first steps should be done for the best chance of recovering him.
Maybe this happened to Harley so others could learn from the experience though I pray that knowledge will not be needed again on the avenue.

The rollercoaster of emotions you feel when it's happening to you is somethinfg I can't explain so the positive wishes from others is greatly needed for the owner to not give up hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Yes I am very relieved and I know it was all possible only because so many people were connected and praying and thinking positive thoughts for him.

He acts like he was always here and not lost. His being missing for so mAny days without contact with him was really draining me emotionally.
I was trying to stay hopeful of getting him back but at the same time reality was hitting me that if he had in fact not found a human to help him he was raising the chances that he may not survive.

It was so hot for several days that I was close to heat exhaustion.

I am still praying but now the purpose is to say thank you that he was returned to me.

I remember when Emma was missing I followed that thread scared for saemna that she might not get her back.
There are so many obstacles for a pet parrot to overcome when they are lost. I learned a lot from emma's lost thread and believe because of that I knew what first steps should be done for the best chance of recovering him.
Maybe this happened to Harley so others could learn from the experience though I pray that knowledge will not be needed again on the avenue.

The rollercoaster of emotions you feel when it's happening to you is somethinfg I can't explain so the positive wishes from others is greatly needed for the owner to not give up hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the old saying is every thing has a reason , with Harley hes learned to fly , and as you stated theres always hope

when something like this happens , we should never give up

and again id like to thank all members for the encourage ment and support that was given

WE DO HAVE THE BEST MEMBERS ON INTERNET

hugssssssssssss doll mango

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Kathy I have been gone for a week and your thread was the first one I had to come and find. Wow is this the best news I could have hoped for. I am so very happy for you and Harley. :hug8:Many loving prayers to the man who gave him shelter as well. This man has some wonderful Karma heading his way. The bird community rejoices today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.