• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Happy News and Happy Pictures

JaneLane

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
With all the stress that's going on, I thought I would share some good news, since having his first molt Zephaniah Roman and Frost no longer hate each other. -At least not to the point to of becoming enraged when they see each other- In fact they have been able to spend some time together outside of their cages recently and I really think things are getting better, thank God.
Which brings me to the happy photo part of this post, cute head bumping photos:
Zephaniah and Frost.jpg
Frost and Zephaniah .jpg
I think Cockatiels are such great birds, they're sweet and remind me that even if we don't get along with someone at first that doesn't mean we never will. I find focusing on the positives a good coping method.
In case you're wondering Zephaniah Roman is not a giant, he's standing on my finger.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Such a sweet picture the second one is :heart:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What adorable pictures! :heart: I’m so glad they are getting along so nicely. Thanks for sharing!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
So wonderful! Love the pictures, especially the second, they look very content :swoon:

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
With all the stress that's going on, I thought I would share some good news, since having his first molt Zephaniah Roman and Frost no longer hate each other. -At least not to the point to of becoming enraged when they see each other- In fact they have been able to spend some time together outside of their cages recently and I really think things are getting better, thank God.
Which brings me to the happy photo part of this post, cute head bumping photos:
View attachment 332484
View attachment 332485
I think Cockatiels are such great birds, they're sweet and remind me that even if we don't get along with someone at first that doesn't mean we never will. I find focusing on the positives a good coping method.
In case you're wondering Zephaniah Roman is not a giant, he's standing on my finger.
Absolutely , I'm happy you allowed them to be who they are , and come into their own . :yah:

Tara81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tara
Awwwwwwwwwwww they are both asking each other for a head massage... But neither is giving in ! Typical tiels :D

JaneLane

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Awwwwwwwwwwww they are both asking each other for a head massage... But neither is giving in ! Typical tiels :D
Absolutely , I'm happy you allowed them to be who they are , and come into their own . :yah:
So wonderful! Love the pictures, especially the second, they look very content :swoon:
What adorable pictures! :heart: I’m so glad they are getting along so nicely. Thanks for sharing!
Such a sweet picture the second one is :heart:
Thanks everyone, yes the second is the cutest in my opinion as well. I really enjoy watching them they both are so funny.

Tielygirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I am little biased... but cockatiels really are the best!