• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy New Year from Paco

Snowghost

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Gosh, I've been thinking about this forum and just haven't had the time to post with me working at night. I want to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Paco has not adjusted to my work hours and has plucked really bad. All I can do right now is spend as much time with him as I can. I can only pray and hope that the new year brings me a nice day time job and I can get my life back.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Happy New Year! So sorry that Paco is plucking. Is there anyone that can stop in during the day and visit him? When I had Sunny, I found a woman who would come for an hour or two a few days a week. It seemed to help him. He wasn't plucking but I think the stress of being home alone all day got to him a bit. And my foster Rosie will pluck if left alone too long. :( Or maybe something like Avi-calm or Herb Salad?

Snowghost

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
My room mate goes in and talk to him but its not consistent. Its not my house so I have no say on who can come over to visit. I live in a rural area, and really don't know many "bird" people. What is Avi-calm and herb salad. He has stopped shredding his paper at the bottom of his cage so that is encouraging.