• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy Gotcha Day Elvis!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Forgot to ask: Do you have anything special planned for his Gotcha Day?
I bought him some new toys. He is currently in love with grapes. So I am going to get some grapes. And I am thinking about seeing if I can take him to my friend's outdoor Aviary/porch but I am not sure if he will like it or not. Lol. Maybe I will let him have his hat.....

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Awww happy gotcha day to you! Happy gotcha day to you! Happy gotcha day DEAR ELVIS! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TOO YOU! :bounce4::yahoo:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I am actually 2 days early (not sure if I'll be on Sunday so wanted to make sure I didn't miss it), but on August 2nd, two years ago, I adopted Elvis. Some days it seems like I have had him way longer. Lol. He is smart, funny, energetic and sweet. He is a constant ball of motion and always looking for mischief. But he is a good View attachment 348212 View attachment 348213 View attachment 348214 View attachment 348215 boy and completely melts my heart. Happy Gotcha Day my handsome boy!

View attachment 348212

(Sorry I posted from my phone and have no idea why it got spaced all weird like that.)
It's perfect! Very cute tribute to Elvis :sunflower:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I am actually 2 days early (not sure if I'll be on Sunday so wanted to make sure I didn't miss it), but on August 2nd, two years ago, I adopted Elvis. Some days it seems like I have had him way longer. Lol. He is smart, funny, energetic and sweet. He is a constant ball of motion and always looking for mischief. But he is a good View attachment 348212 View attachment 348213 View attachment 348214 View attachment 348215 boy and completely melts my heart. Happy Gotcha Day my handsome boy!

View attachment 348212

(Sorry I posted from my phone and have no idea why it got spaced all weird like that.)
Happy Gotcha day!! i hope it is a great one!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Happy gotcha day Elvis

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Happy very belated gotcha day, Elvis!

I just saw this smiley & thought of him. :xflove:
vil2_plafond.gif

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Happy very belated gotcha day, Elvis!

I just saw this smiley & thought of him. :xflove:
View attachment 363641
Lol. It's perfect! The rescue was having a zoom call not long ago and I said something about the ceiling fan. One of the new people said wait, I thought we were supposed to turn ceiling fans off. The trainer said, well Elvis is the exception to that rule. Then there was a pause and she said, actually Elvis is the exception to a lot of rules. Lol.

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Lol. It's perfect! The rescue was having a zoom call not long ago and I said something about the ceiling fan. One of the new people said wait, I thought we were supposed to turn ceiling fans off. The trainer said, well Elvis is the exception to that rule. Then there was a pause and she said, actually Elvis is the exception to a lot of rules. Lol.
Don't worry. We have to keep ours on low, too, because of Luv Bug. It wouldn't have occurred to me if I hadn't read your idea with Elvis. So thank you for that! :thumbsup: Sure beats chipped up fan blades -so attractive!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Don't worry. We have to keep ours on low, too, because of Luv Bug. It wouldn't have occurred to me if I hadn't read your idea with Elvis. So thank you for that! :thumbsup: Sure beats chipped up fan blades -so attractive!
Exactly. Luckily Howie still hasn't noticed the bites out of ours. Lol.

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Exactly. Luckily Howie still hasn't noticed the bites out of ours. Lol.
I just used a small ladder & touched them up as closely as I could with furniture stain markers. :artist2: I figured it didn't have to be perfect since they'll be moving til the end of time. 41.gif

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I just used a small ladder & touched them up as closely as I could with furniture stain markers. :artist2: I figured it didn't have to be perfect since they'll be moving til the end of time. View attachment 363677
That's why I think he hasn't noticed! Because they are usually on. Although I do turn them off when the tiels are out.

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
:D2:D2 Happy gotcha day Elvis!!!!!