• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy feathers paradise fresh chop

Joe Henderson

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Henderson
Delivered to your door? Has anyone came across this or tried this it’s not freeze dried they said fresh

CrazyKozmo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
With how shipping has been in the USA lately (over the last 2 years), I'd be concerned about how fresh the chop would be when finally received. Maybe I'll research them a little.

CrazyKozmo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
Looks like it's out of Denver Colorado. It's fresh frozen chop. Might be worth a try. I live in Washington state, last summer I would get a frozen meal plan (for me, not my birds) from California. It would take at least 1 week to get here....sometimes already thawed:rant:

Joe Henderson

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Henderson
Looks like it's out of Denver Colorado. It's fresh frozen chop. Might be worth a try. I live in Washington state, last summer I would get a frozen meal plan (for me, not my birds) from California. It would take at least 1 week to get here....sometimes already thawed:rant:
I get meals like that to but the pack or with dry ice, I found this interesting I’ve never see it fresh before only freeze dried. Plus I believe it was organic

CrazyKozmo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
Oh yes, ice is key. By the time I'd receive my order the ice has already melted...I'm a bit soured on the whole frozen food shipped to your house idea. But, this may be worth a try. If my birds liked chop, I try it once and see how it goes....