• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hanging Flagstone Perch (LARGE )

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Thank you Danita ! I know my birds will just love it ! sorry your having issues with your internet server. I was finally able to get through to you and order this extra large flagstone perch! it's perfect , They can all hang out together on it swinging & playing ...
I'm kidding! I'm not buying that swing! Did you go through her shop? She can probably have you select a large perch and she can then send your swing...@Danita, can you do this?
She's the only one with perches like this that I have seen. She's really good, she will find a way to get it to you.

Yay she has more ! @Danita says they can be converted to a swing with lock nuts . Since its dental cement if you have cement drill-bit additional eye screws could be attached. :strhng:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I would strongly suggest anyone who doesn't have one to get one, Fred has 2 and loves them! The smaller one he sleeps on!!
Yep the best for birds that chew the wood platforms , I don't like the smooth stainless steel ones to slippery . I wish the vendors would consider making these available to their inventory.

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Yep the best for birds that chew the wood platforms , I don't like the smooth stainless steel ones to slippery . I wish the vendors would consider making these available to their inventory.
That's ok, will just give @Danita my business! :)

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
All my birds love their flagstone.
I actually bought the company Bird on the Rocks and all his inventory and the SECRET.
My trusty husband was supposed to make them, I have been waiting 1.5 years now :lol:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I actually bought the company Bird on the Rocks and all his inventory and the SECRET.
My trusty husband was supposed to make them, I have been waiting 1.5 years now :lol:
Well he better get on the ball :pinklol2:
What if he did special orders ?

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I will start bugging him again :)
:whip: The birds need their perches, Mr. Things for Wings!

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Thankyou @Danita sorry for the mix-up . I did receive your shipping and invoice information today.
The birds really enjoy these perches.
Have a wonderful holiday. :elfbird: :xmas3: