• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hanging Flagstone Perch (LARGE )

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Awhile back Vendors had an auction here on AA
I won a large swinging flagstone perch from @Danita . I would like to purchase another one, i went to her online store "Things for Wings" but I don't see them there. I was hoping someone knows where i could get another one of these.
1575332052254.png

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Hmmmm ohhhh Danita! Is this something you regularly carry? My Fred has 2 of those perches, they're awesome!!

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I get first dibs if she only has one ! :lol:
Fred has two large ones affixed to the back corners of his cage, he loves them! He would probably love the swing too! Was hoping she would make/carry more lol

I also got one for a friend's u2, who loves it and will not get off of it!

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Fred has two large ones affixed to the back corners of his cage, he loves them! He would probably love the swing too! Was hoping she would make/carry more lol

I also got one for a friend's u2, who loves it and will not get off of it!
Yes they love the swing Flagstone perch . They have the Flagstone platform one in their cage I want another swing for their cage. I e-mailed @Danita for an invoice haven't recieved anything yet, still waiting for her to send me ordering info.

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Yes they love the swing Flagstone perch . They have the Flagstone platform one in their cage I want another swing for their cage. I e-mailed @Danita for an invoice haven't recieved anything yet, still waiting for her to send me ordering info.
They're really nice, indestructible and worth the money! Fred is a Galah and he has 1 large and 1 extra large to give him room to lay down if he wants. The lovebirds will lay down on their tummies to sleep. Haven't seen Fred do that but if he wanted to he could. They like to be comfy too!
I have seen hammock ideas made out of woven mats. I'm tempted to make Fred a loft in his cage to see what he thinks of it.....:heart:

Last edited:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Awhile back Vendors had an auction here on AA
I won a large swinging flagstone perch from @Danita . I would like to purchase another one, i went to her online store "Things for Wings" but I don't see them there. I was hoping someone knows where i could get another one of these.
View attachment 322061
Your birds are so beautiful. Love this breed!

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Your birds are so beautiful. Love this breed!
Thank you Nancy , the Major Mitchell's are an interesting species, quite different temperament form other species of cockatoos. I used to have a Rose Breasted Cockatoo. Her name was Kiwi, She flew to Rainbow Bridge 5years ago. We shared a lot of times together she was 30yrs old when she left me. She came into my life when she was just 6 months old. I miss her very much. :sad1:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Thank you Nancy , the Major Mitchell's are an interesting species, quite different temperament form other species of cockatoos. I used to have a Rose Breasted Cockatoo. Her name was Kiwi, She flew to Rainbow Bridge 5years ago. We shared a lot of times together she was 30yrs old when she left me. She came into my life when she was just 6 months old. I miss her very much. :sad1:
Aww I am so sorry for Kiwi. I can't imagine losing Fred. I ended up with Fred a month after we lost our first lovebird, Rascal. I was actually considering another lovebird, I was devastated. I put flowers on his grave like a person! I haven't even visited my mom's grave! A month after Rascal died, I saw a single red rose blooming in my rock garden just a few feet from Rascal's grave. How many Roses have you seen bloom in new England the end of November!? I thanked my Rascal bird for the pretty flower, that gave me the sense of peace I needed.
I joined this forum since getting Fred I knew nothing at all about cockatoos. He's much more work than I expected, but that's ok, he's an active member of our family and we all love him.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
@Danita I got a message your email was undeliverable I sent you twice one from my cell phone and one from my PC
is there some way you could invoice me from my last order through Pay Pal ?

1575497401732.png 1575497401732.png

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
That's ok I was able to email Danita:rofl::rofl:
Well i guess you get the swing...:(
I was able to email , it just kept getting returned. Thats ok enjoy the swing. I'll look around the internet for one. I'm happy you were able to get intouch with her. :xflove:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Well i guess you get the swing...:(
I was able to email , it just kept getting returned. Thats ok enjoy the swing. I'll look around the internet for one. I'm happy you were able to get intouch with her. :xflove:
I'm kidding! I'm not buying that swing! Did you go through her shop? She can probably have you select a large perch and she can then send your swing...@Danita, can you do this?
She's the only one with perches like this that I have seen. She's really good, she will find a way to get it to you.

Last edited:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I responded this morning, let me know if you get it?
Nancy, yours went into spam.
My computer is taken over by some foreign Govt I think. Now all my FB is in spanish?!?!

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I responded this morning, let me know if you get it?
Nancy, yours went into spam.
My computer is taken over by some foreign Govt I think. Now all my FB is in spanish?!?!
Yes i got it in my gmail thankyou i want it . Please send me an invoice