• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hand-tame pet white-cheeked turaco videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
I envy this kid SO much!!! :dance5:

Last edited by a moderator:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
That is a very cool bird. Did you see the one where he let him bathe in his kitchen sink?

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They ar such unusual and beautiful birds. She is very tame. I lov the close ups of her face. Thanks for sharing.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing I loved the videos

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
That is a very cool bird. Did you see the one where he let him bathe in his kitchen sink?
Yesss :swoon: I WILL have one of these in my home some day. Pretty sure their diet is the same as the mouser diet. Not so sure about the rollers anymore though because they would probably go after & kill the mouser :huh: None of that in my home.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
What's a roller? I only know of 'roller' as a canary? I know ramphastids will kill small birds.:eek:

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Yes! My friends have to put away their parrots before taking their Swainsons toucan out!

Google lilac-breasted rollers & European rollers. Those are the 2 species I wanted. I would link to them but my internet is being a p.i.t.a. tonight (DSL SUCKS!).

Cory

Real Name
Cory
:hehe: It's such a small world! That's my friend who I met several months ago at a parrot training workshop in Barrie, Ontario. :D I've told him that I'm very jealous of his Turaco! He's also had a Toucan before too! :eek:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Last edited:

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
:hehe: It's such a small world! That's my friend who I met several months ago at a parrot training workshop in Barrie, Ontario. :D I've told him that I'm very jealous of his Turaco! He's also had a Toucan before too! :eek:
Awesome! I love all of his exotics!!! He seems like an awesome guy! His macaw videos crack me up!!! You should invite him on here! I sent him a message via YouTube but not sure if he checks it. I really want to ask him about his turaco. My friends have a tame toucan so that was no biggie to me but I've NEVER seen a turaco that lives indoors!

Cory

Real Name
Cory
Awesome! I love all of his exotics!!! He seems like an awesome guy! His macaw videos crack me up!!! You should invite him on here! I sent him a message via YouTube but not sure if he checks it. I really want to ask him about his turaco. My friends have a tame toucan so that was no biggie to me but I've NEVER seen a turaco that lives indoors!
:lol: The macaw videos are SO funny! :rofl: I'll invite him to join on Facebook! :D

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
:lol: The macaw videos are SO funny! :rofl: I'll invite him to join on Facebook! :D
:rofl: They totally are!!! HAHA Hey I wanna be friends on Facebook :) Look me up! "Missi Bellande" :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.