• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Guess who joined the Macaw party!

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
All your birds are gorgeous especially the patagonian they're so uncommon to find! But you forgot Fred you hurt his feelings! :lol:I imagine that there's quite a bit of difference but how much of a size diff is there between fred and your patagonian? Almost forgot but your Lorikeet is amazing as well as ur tiels and budgies!!

Kenzie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kenzie
All your birds are gorgeous especially the patagonian they're so uncommon to find! But you forgot Fred you hurt his feelings! :lol:I imagine that there's quite a bit of difference but how much of a size diff is there between fred and your patagonian? Almost forgot but your Lorikeet is amazing as well as ur tiels and budgies!!
My patty, she is about the size of... a Severe macaw? A little smaller perhaps. I knew I wanted a Patagonian and finding a breeder was quite literally impossible (without years worth of waitlisting). I found her randomly on Hoobly and she had a poor set up/care. Another one of those "I wanted a baby but got an adult" lol.

I love them all! They are all so full of personality.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They're all beautiful, but I like your budgies & whatever bird is #2 in your first reply to MR. Mango. So sleek & gorgeous!