• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Guess who I am going to meet Friday?!...

EagleClem

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
1600131746037.jpeg here he is hanging out on his cage top:swoon::swoon:He is doing so well! I knew African greys were intelligent but I am honestly shocked. After everything this boy has been through and still so sweet.

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Congrats!! And welcome home, handsome Axle!

EagleClem

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
8A04E547-CA37-4A27-A20F-7784DBFDA57B.jpeg
Would you believe he has picked up on the routine already?! As soon as my husband closes the blinds he climbs back inside his cage ready for his bedtime snack. This morning when I was getting his breakfast he kept saying come here and kissy noises :swoon::swoon:

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's just glorious!

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
You can send them from your phone if you want. I usually do it from my pc after pulling them from my cameras memory card with one of those multi card readers but you can transfer over usb or get whatever you need to do it directly from your phone.
I usually use my DSLR for my serious pictures but it appears there are ways to wirelessly transfer from my phone as well but haven't studied it yet.

EagleClem

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
You can send them from your phone if you want. I usually do it from my pc after pulling them from my cameras memory card with one of those multi card readers but you can transfer over usb or get whatever you need to do it directly from your phone.
I usually use my DSLR for my serious pictures but it appears there are ways to wirelessly transfer from my phone as well but haven't studied it yet.
Thank you! I will try this!

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
As far as actually doing the picture transfer Google is your friend. Type in the phone and where you want to transfer the photos to like Apple or Windows pc and there should be a ton of guides on how to and what you'll need. I figured out how to replace the bearings in my washer with a video guide some one posted so you can find step by step guides to do almost anything even if you already know how to do it somebody might have a better way.