• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Guess what ize did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I flew aroun my bedroom da odder day an den landed back on my cage!! My mommy was vewy happy cause I hav troubble flyin straight into da walls. but mommy letted my wings grow out to see ifs ize can lerns to do it rite. Ize also starting to lern hows to turn better so nots to crash into da walls or da mirror doors...ize happy bout dat cause that HURTS! my mommy hopes it will help me stop pulling my fedders out but ize really likes doin dat so don't know if ize will stop. mommy says its ok if ize has to pull dem cause she says ize a butiful birdy anyways. :heart:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I flew aroun my bedroom da odder day an den landed back on my cage!! My mommy was vewy happy cause I hav troubble flyin straight into da walls. but mommy letted my wings grow out to see ifs ize can lerns to do it rite. Ize also starting to lern hows to turn better so nots to crash into da walls or da mirror doors...ize happy bout dat cause that HURTS! my mommy hopes it will help me stop pulling my fedders out but ize really likes doin dat so don't know if ize will stop. mommy says its ok if ize has to pull dem cause she says ize a butiful birdy anyways. :heart:
awww that is wonderful Ruby!!!!:starshower:
Happy Landings!!:hug8:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ruby, you are beautiful either way, but I hope flying makes you want to keep more of those pretty feathers. :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:highfive:Ruby....way to go!!!

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Ruby thatz great! I wish you many moor saf flights!! :hug8:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Mies wingys fedders was cut OFF when mies Mommy and Daddies got me. Day wuz sooooo short, my Mommy didt think I was ever going to fly, but guess whut??? I's a flying fool now. I flies everywheres, even places I knows I shouldn't. :rofl: Youse should see my Mommy run and yells when I someplace I's shouldn't be. I's keeps her on her toes.

Sooo's I knows you are going to do greats!! :highfive:

Truely

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Come over and teach me to fly miss Rubyyyy...I don't fly much...I'm kind of a perch potato when it comes to doing that.I still walk or whine til she picks me up.I did fly a few times just to please her.

CosmoKramer

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zach
Way to goes Ruby!! :excited1:
You shoulds let all your pweety fedders grow becuz it makes it so much eazier to flies!!

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Hey Lady, you are gorgeous and I'd fool around(oops fly) with you any day. I fly real good but the old lady hits the window every time

Your fan, Skyler

MollyMouse

You sounds like you have lots of fun flying Ruby :D Just be careful of doze miwwors!!

Wuv Lucky and Gus

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
YAYYYY! Dat's so GREAT, Miss Ruby! :dance4::dance4::dance4:

I's know what youse mean, I's on'y been flying here for 9 monthz after dey'd cut my fedders at da place where mummy got me and mummy is sooo happy dat I's happy flying now. I's have fun doing it an I's sure youse will too when youse getz more practice an not hit da walls!!!

Mebby if youse fly all da time you donna feel likes pulling da fedders any more but I's agree wiv your mommy, youse pretty as you are! On'y, jus don't pull da flight fedders cause it's much easier an lots more fun flying when you have dem all!

- Luv, Lady Ceddy

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Dis is awesome Ruby!
Good job. Flying is so much fun once ya gets da hang of it! Its a gweat way to exercise your hooman. Watch them wun after you to twy and catch you before you get someplace ya shouldn't be! :rofl: Makes me giggle evewy time!
-Akira

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Akira, Eze know whats you mean. My mommie comes runnin as soon as she hears my wings flappin. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.