• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Guess What InkyDid

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
OK so I know she has learned how to remove her collar by standing up on hind legs and using her foot and teeth to pop it off. OK so I know she can climb on the top of the kitchen cabinets. I have no way of doing that safely. So today I am on the computer facing the cabinets in the kitchen and see her on top of them. She looks directly at me and removes the collar and I hear it drop to the cabinet. She looked as if she was laughing at me as if to day "bet you cant get it now Mom"

Now I need to find a tall person to retrieve the collar.

:angel3:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
She is truly a gift. Should have done this when I had to rehome M&M. Here is a photo from yesterday. I seem to be getting Inky so many cat toys and things like a warm winter bed. Just like we do for our birds-lots of toys and top of the line foods. She still follows me around like a shadow. Binky welcomes my visitors with a leg marking as if to say hello in cat language.
5F9950BC-EE95-45B0-8A71-B2BA7FBDB3B9.jpeg

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
Awww Inky's such a pretty, happy kitty! I love the color of her eyes, she's such a gorgeous cat. :xflove:

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
That's hilarious!! Cat's are just annoying like that. But she is extremely beautiful!! I like her name too, if I told my sister about this she would be super excited (she LOVES cats)

BirdG1rl

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mara M.M
Look at those gorgeous eyes! :xflove:

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She is a clever, gorgeous girl!

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She's beautiful & has really blossomed under your care!

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
You're spoiling that kitty! :laugh:
I agree with the other's, she sure has blossomed under your care.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I wanted to get Inky something warm to snuggle in as may apartment is so cold in winter. Amazon, my go to, had a very interesting cat bed made from merino wool which is soft and washable. The bed was hand made by the women of Nepal and its all so well made. The second I opened it Inky jumped in and has not come out yet. She adores it. cat bed.jpg

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I don't know how I missed this thread but she looks so happy in her bed.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Almost December and Inky is just as sweet as ever. We are continuing with the ear washes once a week now because she sees the towel to wrap her and begins to cry soft little "please dont do this". It is very difficult emotionally to do the ear washes for me because she dislikes them so much. We have the vet look at them in January and I hope her ears are relatively clean of ear wax. Her system will, however, continue to overproduce the wax.

She adores most of her toys and loves for me to play with the wand toys with her. I have come to the conclusion she likes Purina Pro Plan wet food best so we will stick with that.
Changed her feeding schedule to two feedings per day now. She weighed 7 pounds when I got her and she now goes between 8 to 8.5 pounds depending on the time of day. Picture is her looking outside at the birds eating seed I scatter on the ground. Watching.jpg