• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

GUESS I SHOULD TELL EVERYBODY.... Round II - Avian Avenue Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Here's the Deal. Everybody here has been so great and soooo... enthusiastic that I have extended the 25% OFF Avian Antics toys for another week. The Coupon Code is: AVIANAVE and you must order from the AVIAN ANTICS TOYS page. This will end, this time next week. (about 5pm Monday). For those that wish to take advantage of the 25% OFF, but need to wait until PayDay, we do have a rather informal layaway program;

• Select CHECK as your payment option, and put LAYAWAY in the Comments section at checkout. I will invoice you manually, and you can pay it when convenient. Your order will ship once payment has been received.
There are a number of other Sales and Promotions going on as well. If you wish to use multiple Coupon Codes, you will have to place a separate order for each Coupon Code you wish to use. Thus, when placing multiple orders, select LOCAL PICKUP as your shipping option and I will invoice you manually for combined total shipping.

One last note the BEAK APPETIT is flying out of here. Anybody wanting to get some before it's gone, better jump in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.