• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Growing Red-bellied baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I still don't know if the baby is a male or female, the breeder will be doing the sexing soon. But I still get pictures and here are a few I got lately. I've posted them to my blog and will post a link here for anyone who wishes to see them :)

It's a Poi Word - Baby update.

At this point, I've tried stopping guessing what sex the baby is..I flip flop continuously based on pictures so there is no point. I guess I'll have to calmly wait for the results of the DNA test ;)

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
oh my! he/she is gorgeous!!
I agree :)

Honestly, I am leaning towards it being a male..but since people believed Joey would be a female as a baby, a lot of "experienced" people (when it comes to birds) thought this, and he turned out to be a male..well there is no point in trying to guess to hard and get disappointed too soon ;)

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
I love your blog and have read it before but obviously missed that you had a baby joining the flock.
I love following stories like this so cant wait for you to find out and to have this one home in your family :D

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I love your blog and have read it before but obviously missed that you had a baby joining the flock.
I love following stories like this so cant wait for you to find out and to have this one home in your family :D
It'll probably join my flock if it's a female - that is what I want.
I'm crossing my fingers it is though - I've become somewhat attached to it, it's a good thing the breeder is too far for me to be able to visit otherwise I'd probably be in love with the baby.

If it turns out to be a male, I'll probably wait for the next clutch, since I've been wanting a female for quite some time and I have limited space to add more birds.

Oknuma

Real Name
Oknuma

It'll probably join my flock if it's a female - that is what I want.
I'm crossing my fingers it is though - I've become somewhat attached to it, it's a good thing the breeder is too far for me to be able to visit otherwise I'd probably be in love with the baby.

If it turns out to be a male, I'll probably wait for the next clutch, since I've been wanting a female for quite some time and I have limited space to add more birds.

ahh fair enough indeed and yes probably very lucky the breeder isnt close by then LOL

zoomama

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
You should have posted a cuteness alert...adorable!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Some pictures I got today...

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So cute! Really for it's a girlie!!:D

ciesana

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
Awww what a gorgeous baby! RBs are the best :) I hope that you get your little girlie soon!

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
awww!!! I :heart: Red Bellies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.