• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Griffen

BirdyBee

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Anè(she/her)
Hi am Griff boy, AKA Griff man, AKA Griff-griff(I have many nicknames) :hi:

I wanna know, is your human good? I eat food from her but otherwise I don't care about her and fly away from her if she gives no food. :shrug:

My best friend is Jeff, John too is a good friend. I have a crush on snowy but she isn't interested in me..:(

Here is pic of me and Jeff:
16524492710516870180261125116077.jpg

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Yess. Mamas food be good. We lik du egs. Espesally boiled. Now we r not alowed on the table during brekfast.:sad2: dont worry you'll get du gurl 1 day.
MELONCITA ith writing help ov Lemonpie

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hiiiii, dis Chirik da bugy... I eet food from me hoomans handz, den byt her (inca zon callz her momma and doznt byt her, silly birb!)

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
dat is a romantic pic of u 2! My hooman is sometmes good. sometmes bad. i hates her cliping my nails.
-Parker the budgie

BirdyBee

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Anè(she/her)
dat is a romantic pic of u 2! My hooman is sometmes good. sometmes bad. i hates her cliping my nails.
-Parker the budgie
I'm not gay lol we just friends

Nail clipping is not nice, I hate it. Why do they have to clip our nails?? Ugh in the wild I heard nail clippers don't exist!

What is your opinion on vegetables? I like them!

-Griffen

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No nail clippers fir us, wee does not let hooman use no clippers. Mi nails iz sharp and ah scratches hooman's hand :lol: - Chirik da budgie

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Veggies ar badz, only carrots guud... Ah luv chewing carrots and thowing bitz to floor- Inca da Zon

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Eh. we get mushy veggies. its okay. i like it more dan mark does. Somtimes hooman puts gween leaf in cage but i dont touch it. seed is much better.
-Parker the budgie