• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Grey parrot owners?

RealDeal

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Ty
I'd say it's safe to say all of us on here who own a miraculous Grey parrot love our bird or birds? My Grey queen will be a year old in less then a month or so and I adore her she's sweet and just love to be in the room with her she makes life better.What about you guys and your parrots on this forum?

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
I don't have a grey either, but I think they are beautiful parrots! Could we see some pictures of your grey? What is their name?

Snowghost

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Paco is my 23 year old CAG in my profile pic. I joined 3 years ago when my 25 year old White Front Amazon was ill. I have posts on here. Paco came into my life 2 weeks later after I helped Bugsy cross the rainbow bridge. It was a very emotional time for me and I have many challenges with Paco. The friends I have made here and the support I have received is amazing. Love this forum.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I've known a few Greys, those birds are scary smart! Have photos of your baby?

redindiaink

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Most of the time, but last night I forgot to move the cages away from the window. Ms T. corrected the problem she had with the pesky blinds getting in her way by chewing a hole big enough so she could watch the action out the window. She gave me this "what did you expect?" when I caught her.

:lolsign:

And BMan has been waking me up at 5AM with, "Chicken lips! Chicken wings!" "Kisses?" "Bird is a word!"