• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Greetings from NJ

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
:hello1: And :congrats5: On your new baby! Beaker is precious! Can't wait to see more pics/updates on him once you being him home!

MenomaMinx

Sprinting down the street
Can't wait til Beaker comes to understand the grey is always in charge....as it should be:)

Brace yourself for some epic pranking!

Greys are extremely creative....

Let me know when the police/ambulance is brought to your house by the bird--one of Valentino's favorites from when he was a teenager:)

Also,when your neighbors have the noise ordinance sicked on them for loud parties no one attended except the many voices emanating from the locked cage--yes,he could throw his voice and was that good.My one next door neighbor got 6 written warnings over this one.We had a new apt manager that didn't know about the bird.asst manager did,but keep her mouth shut because it was funnier.(she did speak up once there were actual consequences involved I've been told,but that was later,after new apt manager was the newly fired apt manager....not over this supposedly,but I'm sure accusing a former navy seal who couldn't walk of throwing wild dance parties didn't help her keep her job;-)