• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Greenies new favorite toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
We have a thing now for mini muffin cups and the small 2mm wicker balls and the small wicker stars. Just take a length of poly, seagrass or other safe material and tie it to a skewer with long ends...add three mini cups (scrunch them for texture), a wicker ball and some beads and tie. Do this for both strands...do the same for the stars just without the muffin cups.

...hang on posting photo

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Love it! I will have to give it a try!

brittneydee

Jogging around the block
That looks great! And how simple too :D I'm going to have to copy it if you don't mind. Those are some of Pelphrey's favorite things too, and I even have the same cupcake print muffin cups :lol:I couldn't resist them when I saw them at the store last spring because they're so darn cute. And of course, it didn't even occur to me to buy them for cupcakes, just cute bird toys :hehe:

wonderb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's such a cute toy! No wonder they love it. :dancing:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
That looks great! And how simple too :D I'm going to have to copy it if you don't mind. Those are some of Pelphrey's favorite things too, and I even have the same cupcake print muffin cups :lol:I couldn't resist them when I saw them at the store last spring because they're so darn cute. And of course, it didn't even occur to me to buy them for cupcakes, just cute bird toys :hehe:
Please copy...it's all about the birds! I love cupcake cups now...lol. Look for them wherever I go...family knows I don't cook so they don't get excited when I buy them...:rofl:

AzaleaMist

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy
I have to try muffin cups. Very very cute!!

VictoriaVague

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
That looks fantastic! Toy making parts can be so pricey over here, it's usually cheaper to buy a complete toy! But that's not as fun

Status
Not open for further replies.