• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green Rump Breeders?

nwu

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi all,

New to this forum. I have decided on GRP's. However, I have found it exceedingly difficult to find any breeders of these birds. I understand they are rare but didn't realize how rare until now. My local shelters do not have any. And all popular parrotlet breeders I've googled and found on Birdsnow.com, and BirdBreeders are Pacifics.

I live in the Nova/DC area and prefer a breeder along the Northeastern corridor. I'm fine with someone farther or West Coast breeders if they are good ethical breeders. I'm also open to adoption. If any of you know of breeders of GRP's please reply or PM me.

Thank you!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue :starshower1:

If any of you know of breeders of GRP's please reply or PM me.
I just want to point out that you won´t be able to private message with anyone until you have posted 20 times on the site.

Sorry, I am in another country so can´t help locate a breeder, but I will :bump7: the thread,
Good luck on your search :)

nwu

Checking out the neighborhood
Welcome to the Avenue :starshower1:

I just want to point out that you won´t be able to private message with anyone until you have posted 20 times on the site.

Sorry, I am in another country so can´t help locate a breeder, but I will :bump7: the thread,
Good luck on your search :)
I can't PM other people but other people can still PM me and have a conversation with me correct?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I can't PM other people but other people can still PM me and have a conversation with me correct?
Correct.