• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green Cheek Roll Call

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
We were making a birdroom and most pics were Sir Lancelot on the budgie cage, with Daytona or wet. Here's Sir Lancelot on his cage (with Chirps under).
20181120_171545.jpg

Attachments

Nola

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nola
Hey Cheryl's, I can't, they have the attitude it's yours it's ours, I've had to wrap them in electrical tape just to wear them, thank the lord I went to specsavers and have two pairs, one for birdies one for civilization..life with conures. Gosh I wouldn't be without them lol

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
Meet Sid. Gender hasn't been confirmed yet (don't want to upset him yet by removing feathers) but has been confirmed by a couple of breeders as a turquoise-cinnamon.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
View attachment 295712 View attachment 295713 View attachment 295714 :DIsen GCC High Red. We are hoping to add a Teal with Blue Factor next year
I have to be careful with gcc Beni when he's playing in/with my hair. Beni has the ability to make dreadlocks in my hair, to the point that my hairdresser asked me if I'd done something to my hair. She was afraid that she'd cut my hair badly in some places. Beni does a great job to the point that if I don't stop him quickly I can't comb it out I have to cut the strand of hair off.

Kodigirl210

Rollerblading along the road
@SandraK - Isen is pretty good. She doesn’t groom it very often. Mostly she likes to pretend she’s rappelling and swing off our braids and ponytails to bounce around on our back. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s actually quite funny.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
@Lesley Yeung I forgot I'd promised you pix of my gccs but I'd also forgotten that I'd posted pix of them here. I ended up having to cover the tapestry because the gccs were beginning to pull threads out of it. It's all handmade and I don't think I'd find another like it.

The tapestry was made based on a photograph that had been taken in Brazil off the beaten tracks.

Last edited:

Dgh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dana
This is my Manga. She is fresh from a bath and just sitting and relaxing. She is 3 months old we are learning to curb nips. Hilariously she is afraid of waffle balls with bells. All you have to do is ring it and she quits her nipping. I had hoped she would play with them but it is good to have a quick go to for stopping a nip.

Attachments

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

Lalo1366

Moving in
The one in the right is COCO. He is 11 months and the left is bobbis he is 5 months old right now I'm trying to get them to get along. They get real close like u see. And they preen eachother Then they fight lol and thank you I like the AA community

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Gccs are like kindergartners - they're best friends one minute and in the next they're having an argument over who gets to sit in the water bowl. Your name reminded me of a family friend from Uruguay whose nickname was Salo.