• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green and purple make........

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hiram here.....Mom got this new swing for me today.:scared5:Now I'm not saying dat I don't like it or anything...but I don't like it.It's big....it's huge...it's purple and the perch part has the pedi perch thing.Here's how the story went...she showed it to me..I turned my back on her..you aren't hanging that thing in my cage.:shakehead:She let me see it for awhile...then she hung it in my cage...did I mention its big, its purple and its huge...:eek:So then she set me on it...and I couldn't get off it..:eek::scared3:She helped me down then put me back on...and sat beside me mumbling about how nice I looked on the huge purple swing as it was going weeeeeee:faint:So then I just got off the swing by myself..I could do it all along...I just wanted her to help me cause she calls me her little *perch potato*....:laughing4:I'm still not liking that huge thing in my cage.Oh well tomorrow is another day...she tries...did I mention my swing is purple?:laughin:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hiram, Is your swing made of wood? Can you chew it all up? That's what I do when my Mom puts something purple in my cage :) Well, or any other color really...:huh:

Your friend,

Sonny

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Hey Hiram - Iz don' like purple either

my momz put one of those purple monster pedi perches in my house and I went nutz

I flapped-ded mah wingz and gave her the stink eye - all from the bottumz of my house where I never go

she tried to be sneaky and put it below my other perches - she must think Im ah dummee :rofl:

I kept flappin' mah wingz and acting crazy like and she took it out and I never saw it again

(not until that Bobo feller showed up, he's okay with purple or a little daft, cause he sits on it, but yah know, it hasznt eatens him yet either )

it may be ok

give it a try but iffen you don like it, pitch a fit

your pal

Boogie

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
LOL! You guys crack me up! I'm terrible at making stuff like this up, LOL!

jaytee

Jogging around the block
Hiram, dady bowt me 1 of doz tent tings. n put in my house. i scweemd n yeld n bit. i twide to take it out mysewf bt i coont. they left it dare :mad: 1 nite it got wiwy cold n i was snuglin it. it was kina nice sooooooooooooooo i wint in. it was wiwy nise. now i wikes it. :)

Last edited:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I hatez dem swings too! My mommy tried to gets me one like dat, and I pitched a BIG fit! She tooks it down shortly after :D

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
ALERT!!!!!! ALERT!!!!!!!! HUMAN!!!!!!!

How did dat git in here?!?!?!?
:lol:
Sunny nono its not woods its that rough stuff for my nails..and did I mention its hugeeee.
Boogie I pitched a fit..mom took it away..... I wouldnt go to sleep with it in my cage.:o:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I'z don't blame you Hiwam, I'z waz convinsd that it waz gonna EAT ME!!!!

it'z wuz terribul

keep it up, she'll cave :rofl:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I tell ya it almost did eat me...I ate my 2 nutriberries and i ate thembending down to get far far away from dat evil swing..Then mom said ok Hiram time for bed.I usually climb up onto my pink perch to sleep real fast...Not tonight i pitched a fit..I hung upside down like batman...pitching a fit...finally she said," ohhhhh Hiram,ok no more swing.."Then she took it out and I went to sleep on my pink perch...sure hope I don't have nightmares about that Bird Eating swing.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
whew!! gladz yu won dat one!!

it'll be okies now :heart:

sleeps tight

:hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie

Oh no! Nows we gots to change the locks on da play hous! Ize gonna hav a tawk wif her birdies so deys keeps her out of here. she's better read da rules! :whip::naughty:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Hiwam...i scared of dose swingy things too. my mommy put me on one once an I was so scarded ize was gonna fall off an gots off reel qwick!! my mommy pollogized. i hopes she lerned her lesson. i'm glad your mommy took dat bad swing away so you coulds sleep peaceful.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)

sawee! I's was typin on the computer wit my feetsies.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You cans get off dat swing very eazy cause its got that acrylic stuff on sides..and its so wide its hard fo rme to hold it with my beak..I sure hope hse dont show it to me no more.I rather have no swing than that giant purple parrot eater swing

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Awww Hiwam I'm sowee ur mom put a scary swing in your howse! :hug8: Maybe it's fun though? Do you tink youll try it again? My mom haz a kool rope swingy swing in mine, can your mom get you one like that? You jus can't chew it too much or it will fray and she'll take it away...:)

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
purple is all the rage here at Birdie Lane, Every one of us Birdies have something Purple some more than others!

our parents favorite color is Purple :D Mama's is purple and black, but she said she has too many dark colored birdies to make anything purple and black it wouldn't look as nice as most of our Purple and Grey swings she makes us, or Toys with all kinds of pweety bright colors then a few purple colors in there

I think this weekend I'm going to talk her into letting the kids make our toys - they don't seem to be so obsessed with the color purple like mama is :laughing10:

but we do love purple just like our parents but we just don't go over board with it like mama does, at least pops gives us other colors to play with when he makes our toys So we're thankful at least one of our parents isn't completely insane about purple even though pops favorite color is purple too.

~Sidney & the gang @ Birdie Lane ~

oh p.s. there is this little baby cockatiel in mama's room where I live and other than annoying because he always wants her attention (I am just to old to want mama's attention all the time, i'm a man now ya know :rolleyes:) but even that baby has a PURPLE teddy bear in his cage with him! at first I just thought she was nuts giving all these babies teddy bears (the other little babies that don't make so much racket have a teddy to but theirs is brown) but then she said "oh look baby its your purple teddy" - I think our mama lost her birdie brain

Status
Not open for further replies.