• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Great toys for a Grey?

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Louise is in need of some new toys. Ones she can chew up and destroy. She has quite the collection of bells from AS that she loves, but needs some to chew on. She has about destroyed a wiffle ball that had wood connected to it. She goes through small beads in minutes. Ideas and vendors?
thanks.

BlueAbyss

Walking the driveway

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Danita's stuff at Things for Wings is awesome with quite a variety for different chewing levels. For heartier chewers, Oliver's Garden has great toys too! And the Parrot Shop has great stuff too! All 3 are in Canada. I'm not as familiar with the US vendors but there are several on the vendor link above.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Sweetie Pies is a favorite of my two. Avian Antics has good wood pieces that you can probably use with Sarah's new skewers..... then can be refill and those can be used over and over. I also use Parrots Treasure http://www.parrotstreasure.com The little pops are awesome little toys that disappear quickly here.

I adore Oliver's Garden but seem to hoard their toys back because they're just so gorgeous. I had a thread I posted about Jimmy destruction but don't know how to find it..... one eye I thought was title but can't search for it for some reason.

Does Louise like soft or harder woods? Secret has basswood platform perches she loves to chew on (she removes bark).

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
@DQTimnehs

Thank you!!! I loved that thread..... in fact, still have at least one Jimmy in the cupboard. Probably should give it to MC.....

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
thank you, I have some shopping to do!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Well heck, I too will chime in ... :) while there are many great stores from AA and don't leave my store out, check us out as well as we have many toys that are great for medium sized birds @ Blu's Bird Toys