• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Great gadget

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Ohh so Farlie's bed time should have past now.... how is he liking his new living quarters?

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
Ohh so Farlie's bed time should have past now.... how is he liking his new living quarters?
Still not used to it but he seems to like it alright. He doesn't mind although he fumbles a lot cuz of not being used to where I put his things. He would never look backwards when leaving his food box cuz there always was a perch there one step backwards but I changed that and he almost fell to the bottom of the cage stepping backwards. I laughed but told him I was sorry and put that perch back that one step backwards for him. Had to make a couple other changes cuz of that too but he's OK.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Still not used to it but he seems to like it alright. He doesn't mind although he fumbles a lot cuz of not being used to where I put his things. He would never look backwards when leaving his food box cuz there always was a perch there one step backwards but I changed that and he almost fell to the bottom of the cage stepping backwards. I laughed but told him I was sorry and put that perch back that one step backwards for him. Had to make a couple other changes cuz of that too but he's OK.
Sorry, I really couldn’t pick the love emoji after I cackled so hard at your description of him :swoon:
I know that special backwards step, Burt does it a bit and the look I get if I have moved further than he thought I did is just to die for:rofl:

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
I've noticed that he hasn't even looked at that hut thing I bot for him. I guess he needs to feel more comfortable about his new home first. I guess I'll hang that cozy perch thing, like Mark and da Boyz has in post #13. I just didn't want to add too many cozy things all at once.

Last edited: