• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Got my baby IRN.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Iris in her travle cage right before we went outside before a beak cleaning :) (dont mind the cage bar mess she decided that the green bean mush belonged there) :D
She’s so cute!

Sadiesbby

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sadie
Thank you! She seems more blue than violet to me how about you guys?

Sadiesbby

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sadie
I had the same thought! Maybe lol not sure she looks light blue she look especially blue on her wings.

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Great job, providing pellets!

Make sure you also add veggies and some fruit. It is critical for IRN to get plenty of fresh foods every day. If you are already doing this, awesome!

Sadiesbby

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sadie
She LOVES peas! Shes so obsessed. I am cutting up two big grapes in the morning and offering those although she prefurs veggies. She gets them daily

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
If you can try offering more tropical fruits and fewer temperate fruits. Grapes and apples and other temperate fruits have very high sugar content, so should be treats. Her regular diet should include vitamin rich tropical fruits such as mango, passion, papaya etc. :)

Keep it up with the veggies!

My plummie loves beans too also peas :eating: :eating: :eating:

Sadiesbby

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sadie
If you can try offering more tropical fruits and fewer temperate fruits. Grapes and apples and other temperate fruits have very high sugar content, so should be treats. Her regular diet should include vitamin rich tropical fruits such as mango, passion, papaya etc. :)

Keep it up with the veggies!

My plummie loves beans too also peas :eating: :eating: :eating:
thank you this is something that I do know but she has no interest in any of those yet she doesn't even like apples and hardly even eats the grapes. Shes more a veggie kinda gal so far

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
thank you this is something that I do know but she has no interest in any of those yet she doesn't even like apples and hardly even eats the grapes. Shes more a veggie kinda gal so far
Awesome! Veggies are a fantastic thing :D