• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goodbye my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
OMG i am just now seeing this thread....i am sooooooooooo sorry Vicki!!!! My deepest condolences!!!!:hug8::hug8:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Thank you. It has been a hard few days getting used to him not being here. Once I have his ashes back I think I will be able to relax a little bit more and feel more at ease. Right now, he feels missing.:(

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Oh Vicki... :hug8: I'm only seeing this now.. :hug8: I'm sooo very sorry for your loss.. :hug8:

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
So sorry for your loss............................many :hug8: coming your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
I'm sorry Vicki - I am just now seeing this - I always loved pics of your "captian america bird" :hug8:

Explorer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
B
:sadhug: I am so sorry for your loss... It sounds like he went peacefully with hear heart full of love :heart:
Fly free little Merlin

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Vicki I also dont think I have seen this thread. My deepest sympathies. :( Merlin was a beautiful bird and how fortunate he was to have some of his life with you. :hug8:

copswife30

Real Name
Kathy
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Vicki :hug8:Although I have not been a member here long it breaks my heart to see others hurting from loosing a feathered friend. You will be in my prayers. I am sure Merlin will be greatly missed he was a beautiful bird. :sad13:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Thank you. I can't believe it has been two months. Losing Mer was the only reason I considered fostering and adopting Ivan. I have Merlin's ashes back and my friend, who is a fabulous artist agreed to do a small clay sculpture of him for me for the top of his urn.:heart:

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Awww, I'm so sorry to hear your fid has passed, but I'm happy in the fact that you got to be there for him and hold him through his journey to the other side.

:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.