• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goodbye Cricket

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
I spent the night crying because of my favorite cow Cricket. The dairy barn I work for have to get rid of 6 cows. I found out last night one is Cricket. My sweetie is being sold to a farm in New York. She is my baby and I promised to one day buy her a free her from the milking barn but she is being sold to another BIG company. I don't have the money to buy her right now but I am going to try to talk my boss into letting me take her. I am going to do what it takes but does anyone have any suggestions? I have room for her and everything I need. Just not the cash to buy her right now. She is my sweetie. She follows me around like a puppy dog and licks me if I come close enough. She is my sweetie and I am not letting her go without some sort of fight. :cool: I would love someone who has experience with cow buying. Give me your :2cents:!

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Maybe they would be willing to work a deal with you. Perhaps work some extra time for free ?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I like Jeddy's suggestion. Ask if you can do extra work or would they let you do a payment plan?

:hug8:

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
That's a good idea. I guess I have to get some messages sent out. :) Thanks! :D

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hopefully someone will see your bond, let you keep her. I'll ask the man upstairs for help.:hug8:

Sophia101

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sophia
Thanks @Birdbabe I really appreciate it everyone! :shy: