• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Good time to clean Riti's cage BUT...

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Cheddar is unhappy...he has me all to himself and he's locked in his cage. I decided to take the time while Riti's at the vet to do a A1, First Class cleaning of her cage...top to bottom inside and out. All new toys (or freshly overhauled and rebuilt) perches replaced or cleaned and rearranged to give her a new home to come home too! So you know if he's out I'd never get that cage cleaned. I'd spend all my time chasing him off and picking up all the bit and pieces he'd being throwing on the floor.

BTW did you ever notice that little cage bird is in isn't so little when it's empty and you lugging around? Seems about the size of the The Great Pyramid of Giza!

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Well it's fairly as I ended up hauling it to the car wash and blasting it with the HP hose. Got most of the perches and a few toys before I gave up. Cheddar was tossing things out and off faster than I could get them hooked. I was going to recage him but he was having so much fun I decide to let have it.