• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Good seed mix and pellet for my Linnie?

Ocean

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aqua
So I use to have her on roudy bush, but then the tiny pet store that had it just closed down, and I can't find Harrison's or Roudy anywhere :( I don't have any petsmarts or petco around where I am, it would take at least an hour and 45 mins to get to one. Her seed mix is currently Hagen Gourmet,but I'm not too sure I'm happy about it. I was thinking of switching her to Living world original seed diet, and Tropican pellets,then I found Tropimix food, and I was thinking about it (I normally get her the budgie sized food) but on the bag of Tropimix it says egg food, and I don't know if that's good,and I figure the cockatiel \lovebird mix wouldn't be good.. I'm really confused :( help...

Last edited:

MyAussieFriends

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
I don't have any linnies, but all my guys get fed living world cockatiel seed mix with crumbles roudybush pellets. I order my bird stuff online, because there aren't any places near me that sell a variety of bird products.

Ocean

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aqua
So maybe I'll switch her to living world original seed diet, as it seems good,and there aren't any dyes in it. I'll ask my parents If I can order her food online, if not I don't know what I'll do. Is Tropican pellets any good?

MyAussieFriends

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
I'm not sure. All I know is that TOPS, roudybush and harrisons are the top of the line when it comes to pellets.