• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Good bird

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
Dexter is a gift. I was writing today when he decided i was done.
He jumps across my bed caique style and stands on the keyboard.
“Good bird.” (A new phrase dexter had learned)
I was almost done hitting my nanowrimo goal so i pick him up and put him on my knee. He jumps back onto the keyboard and again, “good bird”
He does it a third time, and in a mixture of amusement and frustration, i say u”uxzxz.
“Oh my gosh” and dexter responded with “yeah.”

Dexter did it again while i was typing this and i left the key mashing in. Consider
That his side of the story.

TikkiTembo

Real Name
Chelsea
Good bird!! :cloud9:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Awwww!! I think this it what they means you become a slave to your bird. Sometimes they decide you should pay attention to them NOW!! Right this second!! And there's no negotiating your way out of it. Echo will occasionally have a screaming fit. And there's not much I can do but help him get that energy out. Usually by swinging him around abit:hehe:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awwww!! I think this it what they means you become a slave to your bird. Sometimes they decide you should pay attention to them NOW!! Right this second!! And there's no negotiating your way out of it. Echo will occasionally have a screaming fit. And there's not much I can do but help him get that energy out. Usually by swinging him around abit:hehe:
Yea, I get those too! Play w/
M
E
E
E
E
!

(It's setup as a diagonal fall w/ Me but printed out different when I posted.) AA has been doing weird things to my posts all night!?!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
He's SO smart! :heart: