• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Good Bird cages?

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I would wait to get the conure rather than take cage space from the budgies. There will be other conures.
I'm going to get the Cage after i put un the deposit, i'm honestly don't know what You mean by other conures :)

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
After alot of cage searching, I think I want this one
I really wanted to buy the prevue products cage, but I don't think cage prices are going to go down any time soon. And this fits my budget perfectly. I'm going to order from chewy as we are having problems with Walmart and Amazon (not trusting quality anymore). We've had no problems with chewy though. Do you think this is a good size? If my bird is happy and safe in it, that's all that matters. Found the breeder I want, and so I have to start preparing!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My cages are Yaheetech and i cant fault them my preference is a cage with a flat top though as the space can be utilised for the birds to play on.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
My cages are Yaheetech and i cant fault them my preference is a cage with a flat top though as the space can be utilised for the birds to play on.
I see what you mean, but I actually have a dresser I have dedicated to my birds so that they can play :). I'm just worried if it's big enough. I want my conure to be happy with the space.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I think I'm going to get this one,
It's the same ones my budgies have, (the defective)but the last one I ordered from Amazon, and I think that one was a copycat or something, we just keep getting stuff from Amazon and Walmart that aren't like the real brand.

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
It's the same ones my budgies have, (the defective)but the last one I ordered from Amazon, and I think that one was a copycat or something, we just keep getting stuff from Amazon and Walmart that aren't like the real brand.
I have this cage for my lovebird pico and I love it only problem I had is that the bars on the side and top where they meet left a big gap pico could get out of but a bit of wood fixed the sides (plus a concure bigger) I will be ordering another one for indie next month loads of space

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Have you look on eBay they do them on there and cheaper ?

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Have you look on eBay they do them on there and cheaper ?
I actually am going to go with chewy, just becuase I got this off of amazon, and it's really bad quality.