• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Golden conure for adoption

audster56

Moving in
Golden conure for adoption. Located in Palm Beach County, Fl. Only serious enquiries will be considered from experienced bird owners. Please contact me via my email davincipoodles@aol.com for additional info.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Please describe your golden conure:
male?
Female?
Hand tame or not?
Foods it likes?
Friendly?
Quiet? Loud?

audster56

Moving in
Male Golden conure for adoption. Single owner. Hand raised as baby by myself, very friendly. From Busch Gardens. Eats Harrisons and nutriberries.Mostly quiet but can get a little vocal at sunrise and sunset. Located in Palm Beach County, Fl. Only serious enquiries will be considered from experienced bird owners. Please contact me via my email davincipoodles@aol.com for additional info.

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
May I ask why you are rehoming this bird? Those interested in adopting would probably want to know this as well :)

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I don't think these people are scammers (which I always fear), but in checking their dog breeding site for poodles and golden doodles, I'm wondering how you can sell breeding rights for a breed that is not AKC recognized?

Just curious..

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
One of my dream species! Only I've got enough sweeties to keep me busy .

I hope you find a lovely home.

Im sorry you are having to give up your baby. None of us ever plan on life putting us in such a difficult position.

audster56

Moving in
May I ask why you are rehoming this bird? Those interested in adopting would probably want to know this as well :)
One of my dream species! Only I've got enough sweeties to keep me busy .

I hope you find a lovely home.

Im sorry you are having to give up your baby. None of us ever plan on life putting us in such a difficult position.
Thank you. Bittersweet for sure. The birds were my wife's passion. She passed away. Hard for me to spend time with my dogs and birds. Need to do the right thing for the bird.

audster56

Moving in
I don't think these people are scammers (which I always fear), but in checking their dog breeding site for poodles and golden doodles, I'm wondering how you can sell breeding rights for a breed that is not AKC recognized?

Just curious..
Not sure what you are asking but Standard Poodles are AKC registered breed. Doodles are not AKC registered breed.

Blanae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Brandy
Go check out Blue Planet pets. He is on Tik Tok and LOVES golden conures. He is in Florida and may be hard to get ahold of as he has a HUGE following but I bet he would be willing to help you find the perfect home if not take it himself

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I sent you an email directly. I’m local and would be open. I also know someone who has a Golden who would be open to adopt as well.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I sent you an email directly. I’m local and would be open. I also know someone who has a Golden who would be open to adopt as well.
Just so that you know, this member logged in four times only and has not been on in a few days shy of two months out of the two months and a week that they have been a member.

Molly

Moving in
Real Name
Molly Shiley
Personality? We are in Omaha, NE but have a friend that travels back and forth from Florida to Omaha. I might send him out to see the bird and then maybe talk my husband into a trip to meet the little guy.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This member hasn't logged on since 1st Dec 2022 and was only active on the forum for a few days, so you are unlikely to get a response.

I notice that you're replying to a few threads in the Rehome section. It's great that you're interested in offering a home to a bird in need - just make sure you check the date of the the first post in the thread to check that it's recent.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
@tka you are amazing.

• Love
Reactions: tka