• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Going to the TLA warehouse on Friday! - Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
I am going to take a camera and was wondering if anyone wanted any pictures of anything they've been considering for their birds. That or if anyone wanted me to take a look at personally anything that they are curious about as well!! Let me know!

I'm going there to update my Beak Appetit availability, as well as this mission for ya'll... maybe I'll pick up something for my birds too... *giggle*

I do know I'll be picking up an order for at least one AA person while I'm there other than me! hehe. :) :hehe::cool1:

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Anything new by Planet Pleasures, I just love their toys......well my boys do too :D

Can you PLEASE ask them if they are ever going to consider carrying Hagan Tropican pellets and Tropimix?

Other than that, that's about it for me. :cool1:

ciesana

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
I am going to take a camera and was wondering if anyone wanted any pictures of anything they've been considering for their birds. That or if anyone wanted me to take a look at personally anything that they are curious about as well!! Let me know!

I'm going there to update my Beak Appetit availability, as well as this mission for ya'll... maybe I'll pick up something for my birds too... *giggle*

I do know I'll be picking up an order for at least one AA person while I'm there other than me! hehe. :) :hehe::cool1:
:hehe:

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen

You're aware that Beak Appetit is no more? The company has ceased production and gone out of business.

Can you get an update on when the Happy Beaks Orbits, Triple Balls, etc are expected to be available again.

On that note - the balls on my last order of Triple Balls (not from TLA, but still Happy Beaks) were sub-standard compared to the ones I got last year. They're much more fragile plastic and Danny has destroyed them as opposed to only destoying the chain on the last one. What's worse is that the rattle inside the balls contains very small ball bearings that could be ingested. They are no longer, IMO, a safe bird toy if unsupervised. :(

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
On that note - the balls on my last order of Triple Balls (not from TLA, but still Happy Beaks) were sub-standard compared to the ones I got last year. They're much more fragile plastic and Danny has destroyed them as opposed to only destoying the chain on the last one. What's worse is that the rattle inside the balls contains very small ball bearings that could be ingested. They are no longer, IMO, a safe bird toy if unsupervised. :(
TRUE, that toy was destroyed by Kazoo. I too, found the ball at the bottom of the cage thankfully after he broke through the hard plastic.

I do have the plastic chains and as you said, a toy only when supervised.

I LOVE planet pleasures toys.......every single inch of those are picked on, destroyed by my guys and they are all natural.

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
It's strange as the balls on the one in this video are still going strong :huh: and they're over 18months old!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Stevo, that is the one that Kazoo destroyed. All three of them some were in half :rofl:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Will do. I want to check those Happy Beaks Balls for sure. I'll report that to Dr. B.

Yes, I do know that BA is no more, but our warehouse still had some left and I want to get an update on what is left. :)

I'll also check all the availability on what ya'll are asking about. :)

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Seriously, I'd like to know what Dr. B's overall of the Hari Institute is and their foods.

So far many like it and my birds are doing great on it. Kazoo's breeder is a distributor for it in NC but her prices are a bit high, so I buy now from a place in IL and don't have to pay NC sales tax :D But if I could buy locally and the prices were good........? ;)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
LOL. Well, I'll ask him. I may just email him for the answer to that though. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Oh, btw, "technically" you are supposed to pay the tax no matter where you buy from to the state you live in. It's just more convenient when local NC people buy from me because I send off the tax for them instead of them filing it at the end of the year. ;)

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Tamara- I think I'm ok pic-wise, but if you could please check what you have left in stock for Beak Appetit? Archie and Ella have recently discovered their love of this food...so I am looking to stock up before having to look for a replacement while I still can!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Tamara- I think I'm ok pic-wise, but if you could please check what you have left in stock for Beak Appetit? Archie and Ella have recently discovered their love of this food...so I am looking to stock up before having to look for a replacement while I still can!
I will definitely do that. I've been emailing them to no avail on that question for not just you but others as well, so it is long overdue to find out what's left!

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Anything new by Planet Pleasures, I just love their toys......well my boys do too :D

Can you PLEASE ask them if they are ever going to consider carrying Hagan Tropican pellets and Tropimix?
I ditto the Hagen stuff. It's a bloody Canadian company and I am having the HARDEST time trying to find a Canadian vendor that orders more than a couple of bags who can keep it in stock. Grrrr....
It's much more readily available in Australia than Canada - sheesh!!
Even a lot of US companies carry either Tropican OR Tropimix and never both. I need both darnit. My birds just don't like the Roudybush nearly as much as they did the Hagen.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
So how much Beak Appetite is left??

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Tamara,

Zamir wanted me to ask you if there were still any bell chandeliers left. The ones that have 5 bells and little red beads. That is her absolute favorite toy and we are out.

Ginger

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Tamara,

Zamir wanted me to ask you if there were still any bell chandeliers left. The ones that have 5 bells and little red beads. That is her absolute favorite toy and we are out.

Ginger
I will certainly check on that. Can you link me so I know exactly what to look for?

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Actually Tamara it varies state by state.

The only time a person buying from me has to pay sales tax is if they live in the state of Kansas, then I pay that to the state. If a person from out of state buys from me then no sales tax is due.

Oh, btw, "technically" you are supposed to pay the tax no matter where you buy from to the state you live in. It's just more convenient when local NC people buy from me because I send off the tax for them instead of them filing it at the end of the year. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.