• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gigi's new morning routine

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Each morning I wake up my girl and she does many juicy kisses. Then I open her food doors while preparing her breakfast. She leans out of the water door and lets me pet her beak and head! She's hand shy so this is amazing. Never does she allow that when on my lap or shoulder. Now if she would just let me preen those pinnies.

1598359147313.jpeg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:cantsee: Where is Gigi???! I don´t see her, I only see a green Mrs Tiggywinkle :lol:

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
@Khizz @tka @Ripshod Did you guys read these books when you were growing up??
Excuse me???? I love the books, in particular the drawings. You can't beat Peter, but I love Jeremy Fisher and Sqirrel Nutkin!

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Excuse me???? I love the books,
Aww sorry, I thought you might have been too young, You must have good parents :)
I´m glad you loved the books, they are just wonderful classics for kids. Yea, Jeremy fisher is a good character too. I was never into Peter Rabbit like everyone else was even though he is one of the main characters.
I used to have a Jemima soft toy (I actually think I still have it), with her hat and shawl on. We went to Fairhaven lake to feed the geese and they attacked me for her. It was quite traumatic, I was so little but man I remember it. I remember it clearly... :scared5:

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
was never into Peter Rabbit like everyone else was even though he is one of the main characters.
The films are good. Have you seen them? If not, another good one for your nephew's next visit!

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
The films are good. Have you seen them? If not, another good one for your nephew's next visit!
I haven´t nor am I interested. My mum took him to the cinema to watch them, it could have been his first film at the cinema.
I liked the animated programmes. LOVED them. They are on youtube (well worth a watch if anyone has small children)

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I haven´t nor am I interested. My mum took him to the cinema to watch them, it could have been his first film at the cinema.
I liked the animated programmes. LOVED them. They are on youtube (well worth a watch if anyone has small children)
I haven't seen the second one yet unfortunately. I was impressed with the first as they have BIG boots to fill!

Ripshod

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
@Khizz @tka @Ripshod Did you guys read these books when you were growing up??
I can't remember, that was a loooooong time ago.