• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Giant Ladders

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
You've got to be a real bird to handle this ladder. No pretenders. :) Would make a great bridge between cages or a net replacement up at the ceiling.

Ladders (12" wide) are $20.00 per foot CAD. Any length. This ladder is 4ft long so it's $80.00 CAD (+S/H)
IMG_5668.jpg IMG_5666.jpg

You could hang it as a boing. It will end up being more of a giant triangle/double ladder.
IMG_5670.jpg

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I :heart: your designs John! I wish I knew what I plan to do w/ Buddy's area. Things have been rapidly changing here @ home. When I'm ready, your my first call/PM! Then I'll build of your design.

SamatranTiger

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
Hi, just a thought....i have seen people use a wooden clothes dryer, for hanging clothes on....to hang toys and make it into a play area.....could it be put on a stand and along with toys, the ladder that you are talking about? Move it around the room, etc....

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Fun fact: Danita has been forbidden from putting holes in the ceiling so that is not an option lol

I haven't a clue! It has to be hung...
Haha! I didnt know that!

Maybe between 2 cages in the fid room.

@JLcribber, if things go as planned in the next few months, I will have some cash, I hope to foot the bill on a "John" creation. I'm really incredibly tired of spending cash on Amazon just to throw it out because it's junk. I :heart: all the vendors here that I've worked w/ except..... You know who.

I'm thinking a big playstand, it just sucks your so dang far. Shipping is going to be murder!

@Danita

How do I do an order between AO & T4W? & have them shipped together? I love the new stuff coming up 4 valentines & I need a few other things from AO, now that I have a new working oven (like birdy bread).

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Hi, just a thought....i have seen people use a wooden clothes dryer, for hanging clothes on....to hang toys and make it into a play area.....could it be put on a stand and along with toys, the ladder that you are talking about? Move it around the room, etc....
It’s got 2 loops on each end. It can be hung in any configuration you want from whatever you want. It’s very flexible (yet strong)

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Haha! I didnt know that!

Maybe between 2 cages in the fid room.

@JLcribber, if things go as planned in the next few months, I will have some cash, I hope to foot the bill on a "John" creation. I'm really incredibly tired of spending cash on Amazon just to throw it out because it's junk. I :heart: all the vendors here that I've worked w/ except..... You know who.

I'm thinking a big playstand, it just sucks your so dang far. Shipping is going to be murder!

@Danita

How do I do an order between AO & T4W? & have them shipped together? I love the new stuff coming up 4 valentines & I need a few other things from AO, now that I have a new working oven (like birdy bread).
I improve on every design. I’m learning to build things to fit in a box better and try and reduce the weight.

For example I will make a hollow base to keep it light. You as the purchaser would fill the base with sand (sealed) to add the weight needed without having to ship it. :)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I wonder if a hammock stand would work? It would take up floor space but it would swing, and no holes to mount it!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I wonder if a hammock stand would work? It would take up floor space but it would swing, and no holes to mount it!
Or one of those stands for basket swings or an outdoor umbrella stand. The kind that lean over the table.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I improve on every design. I’m learning to build things to fit in a box better and try and reduce the weight.

For example I will make a hollow base to keep it light. You as the purchaser would fill the base with sand (sealed) to add the weight needed without having to ship it. :)
That's great! I'm excited about it, want to get this main cage outta my living room. He's been aggressive & hormonal, I've had it after the last warm week we had. Whew on presents & wood, wood, wood. I think the upcoming storm coming here may squash the screaming & walking testosterone issue.

I just have to wait now till the $ is burning a hole in my pocket via my bank account.