• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Giant 1/2 bar spacing cages...45 x 30 x 74

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry to hear that you injured yourself. Those appear to be great cages!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Yes, the ones I just bought last year. I've given myself a pinched nerve or something and certain things such as dragging heavy items around give me a heckacious headache. So, I've got to downsize on weights (and gaming :cry: and other such stuff).

I have two left...$500 in Cridersville, OH.

4530 parrot cage, aviary, cockatiels, conures, ringnecks, caiques | Natural Inspirations Parrot cages
Yikes! Do you think the pain will eventually sort itself out? Every time I hear anything about neck or back I can't seem to forget all the woes I went through when I herniated my cervical disc. Make sure that if it continues to give you problems that you go in and have it checked. Seriously, the worst pain I have ever felt in my life!

BertAllen

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dave
Get someone to put bigger wheels on them as this makes them much easier to move around.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Yikes! Do you think the pain will eventually sort itself out? Every time I hear anything about neck or back I can't seem to forget all the woes I went through when I herniated my cervical disc. Make sure that if it continues to give you problems that you go in and have it checked. Seriously, the worst pain I have ever felt in my life!
Oh the neurologist is hilarious...after MRI, "well I don't know what your chiropractor was treating you for, I don't see anything"..."have some gabapentin and see me in 4 months" I know it's something in the neck area. About 20 years ago I pulled the crap out of it and had neck pain off and on since then but the last few years it has turned into headaches. I should go to cleveland clinic.

Get someone to put bigger wheels on them as this makes them much easier to move around.
I wouldn't be able to get them out the door for cleaning...it's a really tight fit. I'm hoping to make stainless panels that can pop apart for easier cleaning. I have the wire...just need to order some square tubing and experiment.

juliashmulia

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Julia
Oh my god. That is the exact cage I've been eyeing for months. If only you were a couple states closer...:arghh:

metalstitcher

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
I have been seeing a neurologist because of neck pain triggering migraines. There are a lot of stretches they can teach you to help. I also have a TENs unit I have been using for my shoulders and I love that dang thing. I even use it at work lol.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I still have two left...and now that I need to move Tuck and Rue in and out during birdie time out, I need to get them into a more mobile one I can move up the step into the kitchen.

I have been seeing a neurologist because of neck pain triggering migraines. There are a lot of stretches they can teach you to help. I also have a TENs unit I have been using for my shoulders and I love that dang thing. I even use it at work lol.
Oh dang, this didn't flag me...would love to see those stretches and which tens unit you purchased.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
SOLD!

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
:bounce4: Congrats! Im glad thats no longer weighing on your mind -- or taking up space! :marlenesmile:

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:bounce4: Congrats! Im glad thats no longer weighing on your mind -- or taking up space! :marlenesmile:
Thank you! I've kept the birds in them since I can't store them anywhere and they will be going to Daisy's Place (sanctuary) which makes me super happy. :heart: One will be for a flock of budgies...more space means she can save more wee ones.

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
:heart: Thats awesome! I donated Wally's old cage to a local rescue and it made me feel so great that it went to a good use instead of just sitting in my closet.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:heart: Thats awesome! I donated Wally's old cage to a local rescue and it made me feel so great that it went to a good use instead of just sitting in my closet.
Thank you! It's so helpful when they can send the new birds home with a cage.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
That's a relief! I was tormenting myself with thinking about buying it! Of course the fiancé would have killed me because we already have two extra cages. But of course, I'm thinking well I could switch cages around, and get another foster, etc. LOL.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
That's a relief! I was tormenting myself with thinking about buying it! Of course the fiancé would have killed me because we already have a cage that Elvis doesn't use. But of course, I'm thinking well Elvis could have that cage, and I could get another foster and put him in Elvis's old cage, etc.
I have to laugh because Mark keeps saying he is not saying anything about cages anymore since I can't make up my mind and stay with it.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I have to laugh because Mark keeps saying he is not saying anything about cages anymore since I can't make up my mind and stay with it.
Well it's hard, because I'm always thinking about what could be a better set up. Elvis has a bigger cage that eventually I do want him to actually use. LOL. But even if he does, I'll still probably still use the smaller cage for him to hang out downstairs. Scooter already uses two cages. And then we have an extra that we keep for an emergency foster situation but it's not that great of a cage. It's all so complicated. LOL. And Howie just rolls his eyes.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Well it's hard, because I'm always thinking about what could be a better set up. Elvis has a bigger cage that eventually I do want him to actually use. LOL. But even if he does, I'll still probably still use the smaller cage for him to hang out downstairs. Scooter already uses two cages. And then we have an extra that we keep for an emergency foster situation but it's not that great of a cage. It's all so complicated. LOL. And Howie just rolls his eyes.
:lol:I know...I know. I am trying the A&E extra large flight for now but I have been looking at tubes and connectors to make the ones like corners limited but with my stainless mesh...I just need to start doing so they can move in 10 years from now.:dead: